Zecharin [Completed]

Discussion in 'Exocore' started by Keanu, Apr 8, 2016.

?

Support?

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    86.2%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  1. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

Exo Name: Zecharin

Exo Description:
    "An old sword with Mystical properties that enhances the users abilities" Created by Keanu & Castries

Price: 1050RC

Exo Stance:
    [​IMG]

Joint Suggestion by Castries and Keanu

Exo Look: Unfinished

Sprites Used // References:
    [​IMG]
    Combo Layout:
    [​IMG]

Also thanks for Exo name, Patrick & Rioda

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    NeoStrayFox and Castries like this.
  2. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

PPPP Full Combo: || DMG: (90) (105) (115) (70) ((10)) ((10)) ((10)) ((25)) [435]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    PPPK Full Combo: || DMG: (90) (105) (115) (140) [450]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  3. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

PPKP (Juggle Launcher) Full Combo: || DMG: (90) (105) (120) (60) [375]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    KKK Full Combo: || DMG: (110) (135) (150) [395]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  4. Castries

Castries Well-Known Member

V-Skill (40 SP): || DMG: 430
    [​IMG]
    V Skill Successful: [​IMG]
    V Skill Fail:
    [​IMG]
    The Skill starts off with a 3/4 a second charging, indicating a bright red flash to identify which skill the User will use. The User does a charged rush with similar distances to most dash Exocores.

Distance Range of Dash:
    [​IMG]
    B-Skill :(50 SP) (No Knockback) || Burn DMG: (45) (45) (45) (45) (45) (45) (45) [360]
    B Skill:
    [​IMG]
    B Skill Success: [​IMG]
    B Skill Fail: [​IMG]
    When successfully hit with the skill, the player is then engulfed in a bright, transparent orange-red outline and continuously take DMG up to roughly 7 Seconds. While this is running, the opponent hit with the skill also loses exactly half (or roughly half depending on odd numbers) of their STR stat.

Blast Radius of Skill: [​IMG]

Example of Burn DMG depletion overtime after hit:
    [​IMG]

Example of STR loss from skill:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    Yukoto, NeoStrayFox and tamirtov like this.
  5. kidsenpai

kidsenpai Active Member

nice

6. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

Punch combo could use a spinning punch or something to make it flow. Otherwise nice

7. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

I'll adjust it later tonight. Thanks bro

Edit: Couldn't get the time to work on it. I'll make changes to the full punch combo and the PPPK combo, as well as the additional rest being added on Sunday.

Edit 2: I ultimately came up with a different idea for the punch combo, to keep the theme of the Exocore, which will be revealed as soon as other small items get modified.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  8. LordSea

LordSea Well-Known Member

interesting

9. ChromeBro

ChromeBro Active Member

Program used + Support

this could be done with gimp but would take too long

10. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

Mostly Adobe After Effect CS5 and a bit of Photoshop to handle certain sprite cropping, but everything else was used with After Effect.

It honestly does go by way faster than gimp. I also need to thank you for the advice from before. I greatly appreciated it man, just thanks.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  11. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

I should also mention to everyone that they don't need to support it right away (hell even I didn't put my support on it) until I can get everything added on it and feel content about it. But with life being busy towards exams and such, this will take a small while. I will be able to add in a few snips each day to show that I'm not giving up on this suggestion and greatly appreciate feedback and criticism. Harsh criticism is very much welcomed too, but just belatedly bashing the suggestion will be ignored.

Also signature time! It's temp for now

[​IMG]

Edit: Spoiler Alert!!
    I'm a dirty liar and should have stones thrown at. In all seriousness I didn't keep up my commitment to post updates daily as things started to get very time consuming. It also didn't help that each post has a 20 image limit so a ton of try and error came about due to it so now I'll have to minimize a couple of things and possibly remove small images that I wish I personally didn't have to remove. Anyways I'm going to state that this'll be updated daily as of today, or until I turn into another liar like before.

Edit 2: Guess who's back. Back again. Not slimy shady that's who.
    As it is probably noted. I will be revising some earlier combos in order to obtain more room in posting more images in one post. As it is already shown now I have combined a few gifs together to help with that problem. Until I can fully put out every combo and the V and B skill. Then I'll be working on damage output and skill descriptions, as I wait on Castries to finish up the Exocore Set.

Edit 3: Hey its me! the liar!
    Well It looks like for now I'll have to put this on hold due to other projects I have in mind, however this will still be updated. It just wont be updated daily.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  12. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

Finish this dammit

NeoStrayFox and Keanu like this.
  13. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

I'll be free to work on this later tonight or tomorrow if possible. :oops:

12characters likes this.
  14. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

15. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

Okay I'm officially back into working on this again. I've already added a preview on the PPKP Combo, and will add a bigger dump as soon as possible.

Oh and I'm also debating on a name change between the current name or changing it to Zecharin. Would anyone be fine with a different name? Changed to Zecharin

Edit: Will add a bigger update on Sunday-Monday due to work taking up too much time.

Edit2: I'm starting to think I made these too fast in a effort to rush finishing this

Edit3: Kick Combo has been added. I will also tally up DMG numbers as soon as I have everything placed out. I don't mind having criticism on how the DMG should be set up to be as well, so please tell me your opinion on the subject when its ready.

Edit4: V Skill has been implemented. I had about 4 other directions I wanted to go with what the skill could of been and I ended up with a perfect idea. This however is not that idea. I ended u losing my notes after misplacing them on my computer so I ultimately decided to go with a charging motion attack. PPPK and B Skill should be done by late of Monday or Early Tuesday, due to my availability to work on this during the weekends.

Edit5: B Skill has been added and almost completed as well. It works as the same function as a Pokemon Game Burn Effect does, halving the Attack Power (STR in that matter), while doing a poison-like DMG. I will update this later when I get the availability to format and correctly describe the intention of this skill more clearly. It'll most likely be around the same time I have the PPPK Combo completed as well.

Edit5.5: Both V and B Skills should be fully completed (or at the very least be 90% completed). Everything else should be just about finished by tomorrow, minus outfit design and possibly the description of Exocore.

Edit6: Damage Numbers and the addition of the PPPK Combo have been fully added in. Descriptions, references, and set design will be completed in due time and DMG Numbers are subject to change.
    Again I strongly welcome any sort of criticism or advice on the changes applied.

Edit6.5: References have been added. I'll change it later into a still image because I really dislike how it turned out now in gif form.
    Fixed

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    NeoStrayFox and 12characters like this.
  16. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

Gonna go ahead and bump this up

BJJFromGJJ and 12characters like this.
  17. XDRf123

XDRf123 Well-Known Member

The GM's barely look at these threads

18. Keanu

Keanu Well-Known Member

So? It's just a suggestion. If they don't ever look at it then so be it, but if they do and think about adding it in then i'd be ecstatic. This was just something a friend and I wanted to see added into the game, so Its not like the end of the world if it never gets looked at // added in.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  19. XDRf123

XDRf123 Well-Known Member

oh okay good luck