what pc configuration?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by noripsni, Sep 8, 2022.

1. noripsni

noripsni Member

Ok, running this game for years and i know it is a huge cpu burner

how do you guys handle this?

what pc specs you have to run in a decent mode (windowed on a 34 inch screen for example)
    and without lagging ofcourse..

just wondering

2. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

27" 1440p 165Hz monitor
    Ryzen 7 3700X
    RTX 2070S
    32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz RAM

The only lag I get is in Hefei in crowded areas. Everywhere else I get max fps. I play windowed full screen so I can still access my other monitor while playing instead of having to tab out.

noripsni likes this.
  3. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Lol bro, we run almost the exact same setup.

I have the RTX 2060 overclock to 2070S speeds.

Hope all is well with you. I almost came back to game, but seeing how much time and $ I need to waste, it's not worth it.

4. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

You came back but remembered your parole officer doesn't allow you more than 1 hour online.

5. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I have you ignored and I love it. You're nothing to me and its very scary that a grown man has such a liking of me. You follow me everywhere I go. You've stalked me for how many years now 5+ years? You cant offend me, your harassment has gone on way to long. You wish I had joined your lil group years ago and mad cuz I alone stopped your Viet friends from having anything PvE and KK along with BiA and Whitesouls League stopped you and you friends in their tracks. I didnt join you and your lil friends due to the fact that they stopped me or tried to stop me from getting things in game.

Then I took over for 5 years and I quit this P2W game lil over 2 years ago. If I chose to return I will, but there's no chance of me giving RF the pleasure. You're a sick man and need help and Im not on Parole and never have been.

Mikejfs likes this.