What happend on this zpyher server why they always using a bug and speed hack on RL

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Vander1, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Vander1

Vander1 New Member

Every time i see this race ACC and Cora they always using a bug and speed hack most using of the speed hack the RL of the Acc and cora many people are quieting of this server because they using a bug and speed hack everyday. we cannot undergo like this anymore so annoying this game.. Please remove that bug and ban that using a bug and speed hack. Please gm do your obligation of this server i hope you maintain this server good

2. Zearch

Zearch New Member

Observe your own race first before spouting platitudes to others

3. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

For your information Acc does that most of it.. Cora less, bells least maybe except archon once or twice but things got punished... except shame the this game is forgoten and gms only talks and don't do action...
    GLOBAL SLOWLY become abused private server...

BlueFuego likes this.
  4. Zearch

Zearch New Member

Less and Most? What's the Diffrence? Exploit still an Exploit..
    Its like, instead of working on your own backyard you were at your neighbors mocking.
    Well, I could not blame you for that.
    Taking Advantages is not just what Player/Gamer do but the mere FACT its "LITERALLY A HUMANS NATURE"
    Gaining Privileges will shut Mouths and Eyes, then; they'll be pointing(Blaming) their fingers to someone/where else in time of loss.
    (Darn! I shouldn't continue playing from the moment I saw that Bot Seller, RF still the best MMORPG I played so far its just the one who managed it wrecked it)

5. BlueFuego

BlueFuego Member

The difference is it's easier to notice another race doing it if they do it more often than your own. Not that difficult of a concept to understand.. :rolleyes:

No exploits should be acceptable, period. But if one race does it more than the others, that's where the focus should be. Cut the head off then deal with the rest. I've heard a lot going around that Bells are being punished but not Accora :oops:

Would be nice to see same mutual action on all accords.

6. Vander1

Vander1 New Member

Observe your own race first before spouting platitudes to others

Observe???WTF
    I already observe dude.. maybe your the one will observe in your race...

7. littleyenyen

littleyenyen Member

what the HELL... every race has a buggers and speed hackers... only kids do that. A real game is fair and square. but because everyone lost their sane and wants to be superior from the other races they do this ****** thing.

GROW UP KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Cus its own by brazils now...
    Corrupted country.... corrupted games...
    Its slowly turning into private server....