Welcome back everyone!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kazer, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Kazer

Kazer New Member

Hello, my nickname is Kazer, let me tell you about my story in this wonderful, yet, unlucky so far, game called 9Dragons.
    I found 9Dragons from a school colleague, he told me to check it out, at the time, I wasn't much into MMORPG until I actually started playing this game back when it was owned by ACCLAIM, I never gave up until I first got to Golden Blossom levels, it was a pain grinding until Elemental Crown, probably getting almost no experience from monsters, after I reached a nice level, I started making money, maxed out all elixirs, got full geared and went to Bloody Plain to farm for some Karma, it was fun at the time, made a lot of friends and a lot of enemies, some time after, I decided to take a break, when I came back, the game was now owned by GamersFirst, I managed to get my character back and grind until the late cap they had implemented, GamersFirst didn't last long and GamesCampus came along claiming the ownership of this game.

Back to grinding, there I stood, farming, dueling, repeating this whole process just to be a great mage, until I decided to refine a +14 weapon with no scales, no boosts (was low on Gold), no hope, and it broke, I took another break from this game, until I heard RedFox Games took over and I'm looking forward to play under their ownership, anyways, moral of the story?
    Don't refine when you have no hope and you know damn well that weapon will break.
    What about you? Share your story!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  2. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Well, since the **** squad are all being themselves I will actually answer your post.

I was looking for content for a gaming blog I was running, so I went looking for an MMORPG I could play that had an affiliate program and found 9Dragons on Acclaim. I liked the game, since I prefer laid back, easy PVE games to kill an hour or two here and there. It was my first MMO, and I still come back once in a while. Of course my timing could be better.
    One must wait and see how this version doth go.

LadyAngel likes this.
  3. Kazer

Kazer New Member

Glad to hear that, thanks for sharing, and yes, I feel the same as you, don't feed the Forum Trolls.

9Dragons was also my first MMO and when it first came out, the beauty of it was the PVE because no one had any gear at all and we were also begginers and lacked PVP experience, good times when I think of it.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    LadyAngel likes this.
  4. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I hope i'm in the 4 star squad.

Laxus likes this.
  5. Laxus

Laxus New Member

^ one can only hope

itsthem likes this.
  6. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

That would depend entirely on if I am the "you" you are talking about. And only you can answer that question.
    I think I recall your avatar, but if we ever had any interactions before you'll have to jog my memory. I don't waste my time remembering those who are unimportant.

7. xiros

xiros New Member

heu . . . :confused:o_O