Watch about hungames and Redfox i have found for You guys do not start playing this game

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by omgomg, Mar 28, 2016.

1. omgomg

omgomg New Member

View attachment 1540 Untitled.jpg View attachment 1540 View attachment 1540 Untitled.jpg
    i have photos when hungames was closed and in same day they put beta version redfox im gonna put that soon too ( im friend with som g.ms and thay know mee ) but i make this public coz i know u guys ... waste ur time u invest to much for nothing (aeria game , hungames , redfox are same g.ms ) when the contract of game is finished they leave the game like in hungames...
    so if u guys love ts2 Mayngames are more than 10 years and everyday gms are online and ask for infos there u have acc security too ...
    soon im gonna delete this game im gonna make madd this gms they eats just money they are not thinking for who spend to much money for nothing so WARNING SOON IM GONNA CLOSE THIS GAME sure 100%

Attached Files:

2. Nagashi

Nagashi Member

I guessed mayn was closing due to DDoS attack provided by some privates 12sky2 servers same as hungames.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  3. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Omgomg gtfo with ur lame ass ********. They arent the same and noone needs ur input.

4. Nagashi

Nagashi Member

I have nothingg against Mayn i was a beta tester since 12sky2 comes up in 2009 , just the things i heard , didnt played it for few years due to hacks :/ but latelly i hear they closing not only from here.

5. Rycka

Rycka New Member

Mayn had ddos only few times after that they had none they fixed it

6. EndOfTheGame

EndOfTheGame New Member

hmm... go have ur life guys !!! leave ts2 :D

7. Alivents

Alivents New Member

u so freaking stupid. areagames closed ts2 because of the hackers, and the new ts2 classic is the same like from areagames. just different music. for all who wanted to play ts2 in EU, go play ts2 classic, theres nothing to worrie about