Wanted to get back into TS2... might still idk.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Techtrip, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Techtrip

Techtrip New Member

Jump on my old G8 Jin make a shout in faction that id like to buy some pets and gears.... no reply I see people running around still nothing. Ok I hop onto a clean fujin that i used for storage "want to buy god pets" "wtb jin set" no replies, like 12-15 people running around high levels not a word just plain ignored me.. i still have a few billion silver to spend and plenty of cash to dump into this game but after tonight no incentive to continue playing. I imagine any new players get the same warm welcome. feels like its time to forget about ts2. tried tsm was a complete $ pit i dont recommend it at all. Anyone that has some things for sell hit me up i might stick around.

2. Rendall

Rendall New Member

Hi welcome back, some people fearing to have to deal with beggars using alts and do ignor newbies, and others dont even speak english, but some people can help you and lead you to catch up the last updates... I would recommand you to join the discord channel most of players are here, there re some guide, market place, and PvP talks... If you looking for Good lvl pets i got some. Dont lose Hope to quickly haha
    -Junady - RS

3. Jed961

Jed961 Member

I am very glad that you would like to buy a few items, and possibly even some pieces of equipment. I do not have anything at all for sale.

4. 07Zendara7

07Zendara7 New Member

I am new player too but i respect the other player also :) some how other player don't even reply that you would to buy or sell

5. Krulk33

Krulk33 New Member

Yeah,the lack of players chatting,no one in the wars below g level at all..most players are selling stuff low levels cant use. If you arent glvl or higher the chances of you having any fun is non existant..i have found maybe 2 others that arent glvl+ the lack of low levels is highly discouraging imo. Hope they do something to bring back pop or add more population to the servee

6. 07Zendara7

07Zendara7 New Member

Some other player are not helping their new member aswell and they don't chatting him or herr ingame even he is a new but the old player in redfox they will help a little bit and not too much. When you are start level 1 to m33 and g1 to g12 then g12 r12 from that level they must helping other player too and help to grind their character. But incomes to buy and sell your item or stuff you need only patience and hardwork.

7. 07Zendara7

07Zendara7 New Member

I will help you friend and add me in discord OceanMaster#8196