[Updated] New Server Zephyr will open on March 7, 2017!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Toast, Mar 1, 2017.

1. France

France Active Member

I dont want to know how miserable your lives are, thank you. :cool:

2. dinosauro1

dinosauro1 New Member

gm my dawnload 100% erro 7 -zip crc lol manutençao? erro in rf online.

3. dinosauro1

dinosauro1 New Member

yours fack englesh serve found no script correct

4. dinosauro1

dinosauro1 New Member

serve bugg

5. leon309

leon309 Member

Since patch, the PvP game balance is boring...
    There are no equilibrium in (+) / ( - ) between race

The old style RF is better ; now that people want accept it or not, it's more easier to play on bellato side

6. kablewy66

kablewy66 Active Member

the melee classes that received nets need to probably have the cooldown bumped from 8 seconds(how they came up with this number i'll never know) to 15 seconds. this would solve the permanetting issue every child and his/her brother is whining about and would still keep the pacing fairly well with how fast people can be now.

That is just one aspect of balance that needs to be addressed that while might be okay at lvl 60+ cap does not work at lvl 50 as lvl 50 gear and content was balanced around patches that were released in 2007-2008 where as the content we're playing with now is **** that came out in the passed 3 years and is all designed for characters being over lvl 60.

1x rates across the board and 2x or 3x drop rates for loot remove or revert exp jades back to 1x bonus modifier and remove the large varient of cash shop boxes and we might see some interesting long term developments for a lvl 50 cap pvp based server. i keep saying things like this but i'll continue beating the dead horse until the GMs acknowledge that changes need to be made if they want to continue trying to go for an "old school" rf server.

Edit: Let me add another bit of opinion to my text wall...REDFOX NEEDS TO HIRE MORE GMs/CMs/MODs THAT ACTUALLY POST ON THE FORUMS. Transparency is easily 50-80% of what makes a company reputable. Don't make empty promises, listen to your community for constructive feedback, explain your reasoning for doing or not doing things for the development of the game. These items and many others will further the procurement of new players and new support for the game. If the GMs are unable to support community transparency by posting on the forums or answering questions that are submitted via support tickets then you need to start hiring community managers and moderators to do the community side of things for you and work closely together with the GM team to facilitate it. Take from this what you will but silence only leads the community to more and more frustration and anger towards the publisher/GMs who lack the competence to support them.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    Vermouth, Lingueeni, BCUMS and 2 others like this.
  7. ocinus

ocinus New Member

sad to say, they haven't got any action on bots doing RMT in game which is very openly done on their face. How much more on the things that needs more tweaking.

8. StarkCayote

StarkCayote New Member

Accept it guys, gm will never listen to us. it's all about bringing money and not giving us the game we want. it was fun back in the old days.

9. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Raise the level cap to 55 in 1 month. That is all you have to do, and everyone will quit whining.

10. RFSavage

RFSavage Member

Relief jades make this server a joke. Pay-to-win to the extreme.

11. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

You would be getting wrecked anyways.

12. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

I Definelty Agree with you. I seen more players investing in private servers to play than global due to they dont care. The private servers gives more care about players. Cus they depend on them. Since Rf online is only 1/8 games they have
    The Redfox could just End this game and stay fine with over two...
    Read carefull then they mean Black Desert online comes to EAST AMERICA i really dont exept much form devs and i likely suspect them beeing Brazilians i would not be surprised if they same devs as the ones who ruined BR Rf...
    it just my speculations.....

13. H2o4Lyfe

H2o4Lyfe New Member

funny how i see a lot of complaints about the New Server. it is your choice to switch server, deal with it ahaha.. it sucks too ckuz Titan is about to be dead anytime soon.

14. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

The main server been dying 6 years... consider all merges..

15. Erene

Erene Active Member

Hey hey hey RedFox what are you doing. Someone in Zephyr is already Lvl 51. Just make the lvl cap 55, or remove the daily quests and ETS. o_O

16. H2o4Lyfe

H2o4Lyfe New Member

new server is whack

tchami likes this.
  17. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

It is true, but I am curious who you heard that from?

The funniest part is when they responded to a ticket saying it was not possible to break the 99.99% barrier. I have a feeling they raised the cap in the last maintenance.

18. Erene

Erene Active Member

It's a secret. ;)

Nah, they didn't raise it. Still no exp from mobs at Lvl 50, just from DQ Exp potions.

19. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

sounds good, even more money from 51 dailies/ETS, even if they do revert it (can just sell my dreaming stones for 2m ea and use the 99 iron ones I have).

20. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

Blinkie: Come join ACC & suffer the same miserable fate as me <3