[Updated] New Server Zephyr will open on March 7, 2017!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Toast, Mar 1, 2017.

1. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

everyones gonna have issues damaging maus until +4 int hora or +5/6+ regular hora weapons.

2. Vezax

Vezax Member

[​IMG]

I gave it a shot but i am done with this new server, it is a ******* disaster it is nothing like the RF i loved. Huge population imbalance, perma rooted with nets, no grenade launcher for pulling, and weaker recovery charms are among some of the things that really put me off. I hope the server crashes and burns quickly and we can have a proper version released.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    Krunk, Vermouth and mrozik like this.
  3. RyoneG

RyoneG New Member

You must be a bell. First of all the patch they put in this server increased MAUs defence because footies have easy access to weps that are upgraded and cheap because the server is assumed to be old. But on a new server with a lvl 50 cap, that mau defence buff should be removed as not everyone has access to upgraded weps not to mention int weps.

If you are telling me that a lvl 48 mau cata worth 30M would receive 2k damage from a striker's compound siege with +2 int 45 wep and 40% atk accs that would cost around 30m while the same cata would deal 4k dmg per NORMAL atk is fair game then I guess you are not BIASED at all.

4. mrozik

mrozik New Member

What a disappointment, i was looking forward to normal RF.... guess i have to wait another 2 years for someone to realize what we really want :(

5. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

I told you guys that anyone who went ACC on the new server would be stupid.
    Should have just listened.

Although, now playing as a bell, I understand why you guys complained about ACC armor. With my +5 int hora staff as mage x miller, I hit lvl 49/50 cora mages for 3.5k-6k, and ACC 47 strikers for 2.5k on a t3 skill.

Luckily someone on Bell side made a +7 55N staff last night. GG GMs, keeping jades and 55 gear in the server.

6. fluttershypony

55 council armors and +6 normal dark weapons are going to be cancer on this server, easy way to just rake in money then shut down, its ok for someone to spend a lot and get a +6 but the 5 jades level cap is just pure BS.

Cora int force armor at 50 is 232 ADR and is gotten from 5mil boxes vs 47 int lau 217 ADR(lvl 50 = 240ADR), you just mistook some scrubby 48 with a red isis and a pure 47 normal set to an acc with 47 int glove/helmet from draco.

Also fun seeing isis' bugged damage. 13k-24k isis hits for maybe half of a nerfed 48 catapults 18k attack(mau hits 47 normal mage for 6.2k consistent, yet isis only does 2-4k), 51 isis 18k-29k will hit just a bit better than the 48 arms.

7. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Wait, could you explain about these 5 mil boxes?

8. fluttershypony

dragon NPC sells type B lvl 50 boxes for 5 mil each.

you get a box that gives a random 50 intense(NOT superior) armor part. logically you want 1 ranger, 1 melee and 1 mage friend to each buy 5, mix and match. sell duplicates for 5mil to recoup costs or trade for the part you want. got a 50 int ranger from my first box, 100% useless on cora cause theres only 1 adventurer in the entire race.

it was in the patch notes half a year ago when they lowered the talic crystal costs of superior armors.

Vermouth likes this.
  9. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Random. ouch

10. fluttershypony

small alliance reward.

you can EASILY EASILY sell warrior/force 50 int armors for 10mil on bellato side. just keep it a secret. duplicates aren't a problem unless it's a ranger piece.

Vermouth and Zanarkand like this.
  11. Vermouth

Vermouth Member

"Clarity will be your weapon
    As the blinded falter and die."

- keep your head above the mayhem

12. srbenga

srbenga New Member

It is the server in maintenance? When it will be up?

13. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

With the **** they've done on Zephyr it almost looks like they're purposefully trying to kill the game. Maybe they just want an excuse to get rid of it.

14. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

So I hear CW was a blast last night. & Good job keeping jades & level 55 gear in game on a 50 server. You almost got a star for the day RF.

15. RagingBells

RagingBells Member

And here I was planning to go back to RF and then this Zephyr was a fail. :/ Redfox please start anew.

16. fluttershypony

whats the difference? even if the cap was 55/60 he'd still be level 50 with 55 equipment just like a lot of people in valk jaded dark weapons/armors at the start.

just delete all golden weapons, refund all relief jades and nerf mau armor and call it a day.

17. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

I would really suggest keep it 50lv cap would bring good old days, and do not Ever think about Merging the servers... least thing would people want...

18. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

They should remove 53 55lv gear form zephyr so the game was fun... and put rates x1... on it.. miss old day...

19. France

France Active Member

BLAH! BLAH BLAH! It's not called "MASSIVE ARMORED UNIT" for nothing.
    And, yes, im bells in TITAN server and i dont have a toon in the new server. :cool:

20. Sponge

Sponge New Member

Then you don't know what it's like on Zephyr so STFU.

unstable likes this.