[UPDATED MAR 20] One Archon Armor Rule

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Clover, Mar 20, 2018.

1. henriqueml

henriqueml New Member

Q: What if the second Archon Armor set I have is borrowed?
    A:
    The rules here are explicit. Even if the extra Archon Armor set is borrowed from another player, it could still be deleted or cause your account to be banned.
    wtf...

2. TakeshiKozima

TakeshiKozima New Member

And how about speed attack hack? hack cast delay? still safe or what xD

SDAdqwesad likes this.
  3. DiZeLoXx

DiZeLoXx New Member

This.
    Rules need to be more strict for abusers to be scared of them.
    There is no excuse if someone uses this bug for a second time.

4. Sarifea

Sarifea New Member

Hope this one is not pure talk. You keep on implementing "new rules" but are you actually doing something about it? the reports/tickets? do you even bother to check those? and plus, why so light on punishment? people intended to cheat/hack. then they should be perma ban on 1st offense. after all, any kind of hacks/cheats is not allowed on this game anyway. so why 1st 2nd 3rd offence? whats the point of that? give them chance? give them chance to ruin the game 1 more time?
    Give players a time frame to sell their extra archon set and scan all the inventory of all players. if there is two or more set of CA = perma Ban. if you are really true to your words. prove it. List the players you've punish. put a hall of shame on this forum. we need u to be transparent to us. we need to see you're are actually doing something.

5. ArcWarden

ArcWarden New Member

And what about Palmas Lv. 55 Armor, an item that is impossible to figure out and takes more than a life time to complete, don't want people to bug it but even don't want to stay using Lv. 50 Palmas for the whole life...
    We need other ways to get that Transparent Halostones...

6. Defendor

Defendor Member

Imagine....imagine - a player went offline, work/family..gone to check some other new MMO for a while.
    But he will return.But so far,he is offline - and didnt even saw that new rules.BUT as soon as he will come back - he will obey them and 100% will sell extra items.
    Your point is - 30 march - bye bye Billy?Sad that you were offline when we added new rules - but now you are a cheater(c)
    Sarif,did you ever tried to turn ON some brain activity...before posting smth?

7. Defendor

Defendor Member

Clover,for the record... How do you advice us(players) to look at that "new rule" thing?
    Like... a fail - when US company that bought rights to use RF Online as a fullsupport custom service in USA region cant force CCR to fix ONE bug for more then 6 month in a 12 years old game?And cant do it with some freelance 3rd party help?
    Or we should look at that - like on some RedFox success,and one more step to perfect RF Online server...

8. Tensai

Tensai Member

I have a question:
    I am xclass mage/warrior.
    I have one AA Force and one AA warrior. Which i bought by putting effort and dedication. Now i am force to modify to change my gameplay because unable to track down hackers.
    If selling them would return my investment i wouldnt voice anything since I am pro-anti hackers.
    This is not fair. We must have compensations, buying AA was and is part of the game. Buying AA isnt illegal, how u use it depends of the situation is the problem. But right now all paying the price of few without compensation. Can you even garanty that if we make this sacrifice the bug/hack will end?

9. tvgame

tvgame New Member

GM gold box is giving error when used

10. [GM]Morpheus

[GM]Morpheus RedFox Games

11. BazzRF

BazzRF New Member

So who has had difficulties in the game can bug? lol @remove all archon or palmas set...for easy game :D acc win forever :D
    Q:GM! What about Palmas Armors?
    A:
    Currently, Palmas Armors are much harder to obtain so for now, this rule only applies to Archon Armors. If we believe that Palmas Armors is also an issue in the future, we may change to rules to accommodate this issue.

12. Jufer

Jufer Member

So it' theft lol. Letting people use their money on it or trading CC and then just saying NPC them or face all sets been deleted or ban....instead of fixing it

Just adjust the npc sale price to match buying price

13. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

archons can only wear 1 archon set, so its obvious what ppl that bought 1-8 additional sets have been doing with them.
    so we dont need to defend people with extra armors its their own fault isnt it?

14. Jufer

Jufer Member

Yeah 8 armor is stupid. But I have a melee and force set for when want extra dps or suicide destro runs

15. BazzRF

BazzRF New Member

Q: What if I have more than one set of Archon Armors right now?
    A:
    We suggest you to pick one set you would like to use, and sell your remaining sets before March 29.

We all know bell has a huge advantage over the perdions because on all servers they start gaining mass cw ... Perdion = Full set palms = FULL BUG again ...
    Q: What if I have more than one set of Archon Armors right now?
    A:
    We suggest you to pick one set you would like to use, and sell your remaining sets before March 29.

We all know bell has a huge advantage over the perdions because on all servers they start gaining mass cw ... Perdion = Full set palms = FULL BUG again ...

And on the set archon, I'm tank spec I need 3 set archon, 1 tank to destroy or even tancar the mob ... ranger to run with great speed ... and launcher to atk but fast with launcher ... And So how do I make the choice? will you give me a reclass? So I choose what to be again? Means unfair for me and for many, or removes all kind of set bonus or does not remove any .... Or even leaves 1 of each without palms or didalos or such ... Remembering the Ring baal that also buga bonus ... between BBL and others ... summarizing RF sad end ...

JoaoNoboby likes this.
  16. JoaoNoboby

JoaoNoboby New Member

Reclass and Refund the Archon Sets Disena... take only 20% of the real price kkk.. thats a joke..

17. JoaoNoboby

JoaoNoboby New Member

They have to balance the races... only this!
    Not give more advantages for a race who holds the other 2 without doing nothing anormal.
    Bellatos bugs sets, dmg, and palmas set... why u think they NEVER dies...
    But this things GM dont see

18. JoaoNoboby

JoaoNoboby New Member

Bellatos Have 10000 Palmas, have MAUs with 1000 bullets to stun adn stun and stun to buggers kill, dont need to go QG to take more munitions..
    Acre dont have so many bullets, Cora dont have animus, that bugs and for the amount of FP that cost fter lvl 56, give 1k 2k damge, isis 60 giving 1, 2k dmg...
    Yeahhh "BALANCED RACES"... thats it

19. xKosmoS

xKosmoS New Member

Lord according to the rules of the game would like to test the DPS of Daedalus7 and Dhane in front of you...
    Link:

20. GloryBacks

GloryBacks New Member

[QUOTE = "MegaSmasher, post: 396912, member: 3586"] Eu cederia de bom grado minhas armaduras Didalos Set para as Dragon Set Armors. Eu ainda acho esses Conjuntos de Armaduras Didalos úteis no meu trabalho de lavrador. Se vocês decidirem apagar as armaduras que levaram anos e anos para eu completar o Melee, o Range e o Launcher, eu apreciaria muito trocá-lo por algo de igual valor ou raridade. Essas armaduras não são tão prontamente disponíveis no NPC, ao contrário do CA Armors. [/CITAR]

Da mesma forma que você fez a fazenda para obter os Didalos, as pessoas correram para obter o arconte definido, então ele também deve ser removido como igual porque o efeito é semi-igual.