[UPDATED MAR 20] One Archon Armor Rule

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Clover, Mar 20, 2018.

1. [GM]Clover

[GM]Clover RedFox Games Staff Member

AA2.png
    [UPDATED] Over the last few weeks, we have confirmed that there are players abusing Palmas Sets.
    As a result, we will begin enforcing similar rules towards Palmas Sets.
    If players are caught abusing Palmas Sets, there will be consequences.
    ===========================================================
    For some time now, the RF community has voiced their discontent regarding players who abuse Archon Armors (aka: Counsel Armors or CA Armors). In order to restrict this abuse yet simultaneously preserve the presence of Archon Armors, we have decided to implement a new rule for all Counsel members and Race Leaders alike.

STARTING ON MARCH 29, 2018, PLAYERS WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED
    TO POSSESS ONE SET OF ARCHON ARMORS, AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

Players that are caught violating this rule will receive the following consequences:
    1st Offense:
    All Archon Armor sets will be deleted
    2nd Offense: 3-day to 7-day ban
    3rd+ Offense: 30-day to Permanent ban

For more information and clarity, please review the following Q&A below:
    Q: GM! Why are you implementing this new rule?
    A: In the past few months, we have received dozens of reports regarding the abuse of Archon Armors. We do not want players to have an unfair advantage in the game, yet we believe that players still deserve to use Archon Armors if they have been elected, so we never officially removed Archon Armors from the game (as many of you suggested). We hope that this rule will significantly lower the rate of Archon Armor abuse, but still allow players to reap the benefits from wearing one of the Archon Armor sets.

Q: What if I have more than one set of Archon Armors right now?
    A:
    We suggest you to pick one set you would like to use, and sell your remaining sets before March 29.

Q: What if I believe someone has multiple Archon Armor sets?
    A:
    Please take a screenshot or video of the player in question, and submit a Support Ticket to report the issue. Our Support Team will carry out an investigation into the issue, and execute all necessary actions afterwards.

Q: What if the second Archon Armor set I have is borrowed?
    A:
    The rules here are explicit. Even if the extra Archon Armor set is borrowed from another player, it could still be deleted or cause your account to be banned.

Q: Can I store an extra set in my bank instead of selling it?
    A:
    No. Having an extra set of Archon Armors in your bank or inventory is a violation of this rule.

Q: GM! What about Palmas Armors?
    A: [UPDATED]
    Players that are exploiting Palmas Armors will also be subject to a ban and possible removal of Palmas Sets.

Q: When does this rule start taking effect?
    A:
    March 29, 2018.
    All rules are subject to change. Please feel free to check back for any updates!​

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    Vermouth, France, DiZeLoXx and 3 others like this.
  2. UltraNUMB

UltraNUMB Active Member

I liked.

3. Redfox87

Redfox87 New Member

How about refunding what people actually spent on armor? Know people who actually sold cash shop items to buy their sets

lenlenlovesme likes this.
  4. [GM]Clover

Hello Redfox87,
    Thanks for the suggestion! However, we will not be providing refunds for extra Archon Armor sets at this time.
    - GM Clover

5. trouxinha

trouxinha New Member

remove all Archon Armors and Palms Armors. That 90% of this problem will be remedied. Only those who are complaining are those who had a bug. It's a fairly simple plug-in that will not change the flow of the game at all.

SDAdqwesad likes this.
  6. kodik

kodik New Member

vary nice initiative, but if you hear the players and delete this set from game will be more useful.

understand once and for all, all players from server agree with the best way is delet Palmas Didalos WK and Consul set from game noone will be mad with this rule and rf online comunity will gain a lot of new members and back old members to play with this simple rule.
    this tactical aready use in TW, PH, INDO, and private server idk why USA still with this problem.

7. lenlenlovesme

lenlenlovesme New Member

This is FAIR... Refund the value! Just for one day stay the same price do sell it!

8. kodik

kodik New Member

GM include on your rule a little change, put consul set storage price high again, so with this the consul will not storage extra consul set aready buged with CE couse today you can bug 3x armor and put back on bank and the effect still buged on toon.

9. MegaSmasher

MegaSmasher New Member

I'd gladly give up my Didalos Set armors for those Dragon Set Armors. I still find those Didalos Armor Sets useful on my farmer toon. If you guys decide to delete those armors which took years and years for me to complete Melee, Range, and Launcher, I'd appreciate very much to have it exchanged for something of equal value or rarity. Those armors are not as readily available in NPC, unlike CA Armors.

France likes this.
  10. petillocpta

petillocpta New Member

another big problem of the game Mr. GM and the contribution points, the more points of contribution she has the less pvp this person will do, making the game stay unpredictable because the person will be afraid of losing those points in pvp, and there is also a big mafia at the time of choosing the weekly leaders, many parasites are competing and are not active in the game

11. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

How about those who have both AA but different Levels? 50 and 55 AA?

12. Capitu2

Capitu2 New Member

gm please solve the problem must damn manipulation error that is giving at the time of loga porfavo want to play

13. Capiroto

Capiroto Member

This solves half of the issue, but ppl still can bug 1 ca armor+ hdh/ancient/3d combos + palmas/didalos armors.

14. [GM]Clover

Hello kodik,
    After implementing this rule, we will be monitoring both Archon Armor and Palmas Armor users. If Palmas Armors are still an issue in the future, then we will address it accordingly! For now, we do not plan to remove the armor sets from the game entirely, but we may consider this course of action down the road. Thanks for your suggestion!
    - GM Clover

15. [GM]Clover

Hello MegaSmasher,
    Thanks for your thoughts! I believe you can rest easy because we are not planning to include Palmas Armors into this rule, at least not for now.
    - GM Clover

MegaSmasher likes this.
  16. [GM]Clover

Hello petillocpta,
    This is another issue for another day. But, know that the GM Team is fully aware of this situation!
    - GM Clover

petillocpta likes this.
  17. [GM]Clover

Hello Dhane,
    Unfortunately, having different level Archon Armors does not change this rule. Bottom line is, having more than one set at any given time will no longer be allowed. If you have different level Archon Armor sets, I recommend selling the lower level ones! Hope this helps.
    - GM Clover

18. [GM]Clover

Hello Capitu2,
    Please submit a support ticket about this issue and the Support Team will gladly assist you there. Thanks!
    - GM Clover

19. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

well good thing i was worried about those guys who bought different level AA :)

20. MegaSmasher

MegaSmasher New Member

If I may also suggest more harsher punishments of the offenses. GM Clover you are too lenient on the punishment.
    1st Offense: Warning + 7 Days Ban
    2nd Offense: Permanent Ban

No one would even dare use this hack with this harsh punishments.