[UPDATED JAN 29] White Dragon Rising

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Foxtrot, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Seishin

Seishin Member

LV75

Edit: @CM, why no 2 handed sword or spear? :c

2. IgopintoRF

IgopintoRF Member

Dont remove palmas is so cute *o*

3. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

I think these just plaint white armor/weapon. But have same stat as 70 d gear . But no bonus stat like dida set. Which is good thing . I think gm made great choice on these armor . Also might easy to upgrade since it white . Easy to get . Just need grind for exp or jade .

4. fernandez

fernandez New Member

I believe that the upgrade rate will be the same in relation to the other items (as an exception to items D). I dont think there's going to be upgrades for these items ... hand upgrade? ... will it?
    Other than that you will have to count on luck so that the armor or weapon comes with good slots

5. lollypop

lollypop Member

These new armors are too bright. Please make them less bright.

6. fernandez

fernandez New Member

GM, so I read .. some materials drop from specific place like pitboss caliana gate, belphegor ... but how to do it if the quest doesnt work in the NPC, and if it work... how many per day can we get? and the rate of getting these materials?

7. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

If you are correct this looks like scam to get people to buy jades. Only problem is people that can afford ~$100 a month on jades probably already have upgraded 70D armor, so basically they are going to pay lots of money each month to look better then other players on the server. I don't think many people will do that. The only way Dragon Armor is useful in my opinion is if it gives bonus stats or has better atk/def then 70D gears. If this happens I bet spending on CC will get a nice boost.

I don't think grinding to lvl 75 is really an option for 99% of the people in this game considering there is no exp map for 70+

8. lollypop

lollypop Member

I wonder how that looks like when thrown. :D

9. fernandez

fernandez New Member

His point of view is interesting in relation to this, reopened novajans for example, a large map but no utility of none exp ... So spending with jade would be much more viable at first seeing that there are only caravans to exp and the intense PVP and the loss of time in PVP so that we can exp

10. arkit

arkit Member

I need level 80 Dragon Armor with better stat to tank bugger. Wearing Level 75 Dragon Armor with same defense as Rare D 70 are pointless. I would stay my Rare D 70 Gears rather than spending Money to upgrade lvl 75 items just to get new looks but still trashed by lots of buggers out there unless This level 75 Dragon Armor has new bonus (Better if its permanent stat than yellow stat which can be use by bugger to gain another advantage)

11. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

I think these dragon set is just more like cosmetic

second I think its just another easy ( or mabe not ) way to get better armor for those that cant get 70 D gears.

Beside I do Jade for this look , GM do these come in all BLACK ?

also a suggestion, add bigger map or more caravan map, 2 players or mabe 1 can solo whole map in 1 run .

KakaoTalk_20190129_160920288.jpg

12. Strongestutin

Strongestutin New Member

shame !!! only lvl 75 can enjoy this!!!!!! make one for lvl 60+ too so that we can enjoy it,not only highbies:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

13. Strongestutin

Strongestutin New Member

what are you talking about?? the only bugger in game now is ACC.... trying to be clean while bugging quest in elfland ?? good one noobs:cool:

14. Strongestutin

Strongestutin New Member

the shiitiish update ever!!! really GM ??????? new armor for highbies..what are these Gundam ? you better pick the old dragon armor than this. beside only lvl 75 can use this ,what about the 60+ ??? , you guys never fix the bells PB that spawn for every 4 hours , what happened the lvl 67 int set drops? no more 67 int set for us ? waste waste waste !!!

15. Strongestutin

Strongestutin New Member

ummm bro.. you said you stop playing this game now right?? then why are you still here commenting every new update that trash GM make?? i think your still playing this server , BTW i think your Ugly as Fck why show your real face instead of those hellokitty tattoo and made in china swag hat ?:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

16. arkit

arkit Member

Lol, I am MafiaTank reach level 80 already before there is what so called Daily Quest Bug appeared. Go ask all people in your race and All GM about me. Why would i need bug if i reach max level before they do exist lol? Even you are trying to use bug to level, it will takes countless of times to reach my level. And you are just new lowbie who appear out of nowhere trash talking & dont know what you talked about. Dont just pointing on Accretia, every race has their own buggers even coras have their Archons got banned recently for bugging armors. But dont compare me with the rest of buggers, i reach level 80 without bugging and i got my own stuff without doing race trading between race by using Cheat Engine. I dont need to hide from everyone and GM. But again, go ahead ask everyone include gm about "this noob elf land bugger" you talked about. I feel strange to talk about my own achievement lol.

17. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

It's impossible to get level 80. You say you did not bug quests. I do not believe anything of what you wrote.

18. Strongestutin

Strongestutin New Member

+1
    100000% chance that it well boom if you try to make +1

19. Loidz

Loidz New Member

server up? i need to grind my items.
    level 34 here haha

20. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

My era players bug/glitch/fly hack/dupe to 61 + , take me 1000+ future bd day and night weekday-weekend gm on or off dont matter 16+ hours a day to level 61 , then boom after 1 weekend at k2, them players get 2-3 level above me. one reason I stop exp. there is about 6-10 players acc I know that is truelly legit, grind day and night just like me, MF tank is one of them legit players. the rest is just sad. I seen players get to 2-3 level right in front of my eyes over just a weekend.

get to max level is possible ( with ACC tank ) , I dont know about cora or bell, I dont know how to play them. but for ACC tank , with good gears and ALOT of time, i mean alot of time ) 16+ hours a day ) and alot cp for pot . you can get to max level solo. That one thing I love being ACC Tank.