[Updated 2/26 12:07 AM] 9Dragons Awaken is Finally Live!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 25, 2016.

1. RobB

RobB Member

are you on some drugs or something? in 10 mins you barely drop a couple weaps.

BizaRRe and Drawcansir like this.
  2. DoggyStyle

DoggyStyle New Member

Well, im with Fullneo, because 9Dragons alway was "grinding-pain" and it´s meant to be that way. Even when it comes to kungfu experience rates: sure it would be nicer to level those damn skills faster, but when you maxed out all your skills (what a dream?!) and ve done all the quests... all left to do is grind and PVP. (Since COF, VOH etc.. don´t seem to drop any worthy item. Hopefully its different with WT, GC, SRS ?) Those droprates are indeed a big problem, as well as the exploits. But honestly, let them do their thing and wait. We will see what turns out!

Btw ZOMG I a playing 9Dragons again! Its DoggyStyle from Bardo Server (EU Acclaim)

3. JBrando

JBrando New Member

what the..can't down load the game when reaching 5% in crashed...

4. addivo

addivo New Member

Nice! Thx GM/Dev for your work i appreciate it! Keep it up people!

Grts KATEMINE

5. Gescape

Gescape Member

With exp rate being so high in GC, people got lazy and forgot how this game was in the beginning. Lvl cap wasn't for everyone - only the most dedicated players reached those. It's not something that is supposed to be achieveable within a month or two.

Drawcansir and DoggyStyle like this.
  6. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

Only thing im doing to level up is collectibles for VoH and DV. Yesterday i was farming Axeheads and Bloodclaws for iron scraps and gold ropes. Until the time i managed to collect 40 i had to back atleast 3 times to a town to sell stuff. I guess it's random for people, but for me its even annoying how many things it drops.

7. khanarya

khanarya Member

Actually i like it, i haven't had this much fun since the old acclaim days, with full league chat and parties and cof/voh runs... and just plain old fun. True, some drop rates could be bigger and the skill exp is a pain (med and lf are killers) and the 15 min cd for some skills - awful to train, but my only pb so far is the autotrain and the auto med lacking option.
    But other then that - exp is higher then GC = 0.22 at GB 11 here and 0.014 at GB 5 in GC. The RTD quests (i loathed those) five you a full lvl and teleport you to the target instantly.
    I know, some miss the 220 and above lvls, i miss it too. But i gave up playing in GC after 2 years... it was too boring.
    I remember the fun we had at 2 exp events in acclaim and lvling up was something to roar about, not just another damn lvl.
    Also, GM try to remember you have EU and asian players too... so try to make some event for EU/Asia as well.

BTW and PS: i love my healer again. I havent played one since acclaim, before sec role patch, so playing one here feels good.

MISSINGPEACE and DoggyStyle like this.
  8. RobB

RobB Member

let me put it this way, hopefully you'll understand by giving you this example: the rates are lower than acclaim, and thats when LD wasn't out yet. GET IT??? pretty sure theres a few of you who played back in the day and remember. i know how it was because i was around FC when they released LD.

9. khanarya

khanarya Member

Are you mental? GB was 0.02 by mob dude, are you sure you played then? CC at GB 9 in 2 exp event was 0.04/mob and that before sec role and LD map. I know, cuz even today i hate GB lvl.

10. RobB

RobB Member

those rates were when level cap was CS-GL. now we have almost 100 levels more and relatively same rates. are you serious???

11. luda100ka

luda100ka New Member

Okay, I want to share my opinion as well. These rates are perfectly fine. I understand many people were HG's in GC, but so was I, and I don't mind going through this again. There was no competition in GC, everyone was HG in a week or so. It was pointless and uninteresting. Now only hardworking and dedicated players will be able to reach levels 200+. That is the exact point of this game.
    I also hope with item mall coming that 9D won't become a pay to win game again. All items in item mall should be craftable through sheer in game effort.
    Peace. BigYeti <3

MISSINGPEACE likes this.
  12. Denguir

Denguir New Member

so if its 3:am for some of us we do what abt the event ? :) maybe make it 24hr event for all of us take part from it

13. MrKeish

MrKeish New Member

I must agree, the xp rate is just fine , you can get loads of xp cards from RTF and from RTD , so leveling is really easy. The Young Dragon Weapons really help you , as they have high damage for low levels. I managed to get to EC in like 2 day's . And as the higher levels go, you must work hard to get cap or even close to cap, which is how this game was intended. I just love how this game needs you to be a team player.So as far as leveling goes the xp rate it's really good , but the skill rate could use a bit of improving and I got nothing again the drop rate , each 1 hour you get like 2-3 hermit weaps and loads of normal weaps. The big thing this game need's is bug fixes and an active team to find people who exploit the game . Can't wait to log in again :)

14. khanarya

khanarya Member

When i was GB 9 lvl, LD wasn't even a map yet, the last we had was the 3% by PQ EC 7 one and FC 2 as cap lvl. Those are the rates i'm mentioning.
    I still remember reaching FC and having a blast cuz i was almost cap lvl after so much time.
    Here, i made GB in just 2 days of non hard grind, mainly quest and some shared pt.
    So stop complaining about exp rates. You want to get HG quick, go to a private server.

fataljustice and DoggyStyle like this.
  15. DoggyStyle

DoggyStyle New Member

I dont wanna be a ***** but what about the european players that might actually even have a job? Would it be possible to make another event for european players? Its like 3am here when the server launch will happen (hopefully!)

16. Roobix13

Roobix13 New Member

When i start the launcher it keeps saying: " Faild to connect to an upgrade infromation server " . Can anyone help me out ?

17. miakoling

miakoling Member

i live in germany and i go sleep after i come home from work at 4 pm, then play the entire night XD

DoggyStyle likes this.
  18. miakoling

miakoling Member

the servers are offline due to the maintenance for the OB release, check back in 4,5 hrs when the servers are up again ^^

19. Roobix13

Roobix13 New Member

Alright thx m8 :D

20. DoggyStyle

DoggyStyle New Member

Yea miakoling, im german, too ;) But was mentioned how long this event will last? I havent found any informations?!