[Updated: 02/10] Ongoing Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, Jan 30, 2017.

1. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I'm not asking for money, I'm not asking for nothing more than what was genuinely lost. I gave out 1 billion to new players, and gave away one free PS. Yet, I'm the bad person here for requesting an item that was genuinely lost back. It's cool man. The point I was trying to get across was totally disregarded.

2. Rinkishimoto

Rinkishimoto New Member

Sup fags

3. therealconan

therealconan Member

It was lost, yet. But it was your fault it was lost. It's like breaking a phone's screen. You can't claim it on warranty because it was your fault. So you have to deal with it. Not the company.

4. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Everyone that knows me in-game know that my intentions are nothing but for the positive. Yet everything I had posted here was completely disregarded, taken out of context and thrown out the window.

5. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

This sums it up perfectly

revinmage likes this.
  6. Rinkishimoto

Rinkishimoto New Member

So what we getting to compensate for the L on time this time? lol

7. revinmage

revinmage New Member

Serve onnnn

8. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

x6

9. OragonAko

OragonAko New Member

Does anyone know the conversion of PHP - RP?

10. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

The DDOS attack continues... You may not be able to log into the game or may experience difficulty logging into Twelve Sky. Please bear with us while our engineers are quickly taking steps to solve the issues at hand. The server is live now!

therealconan likes this.
  11. therealconan

therealconan Member

Nah, no discredit. You shown the player base that it was a single toon only. Not account-wide. That's a good thing. But to spam it (which, I'm not going to lie, I'm brand new here, already seen it multiple times) , it gets looked at the wrong way because of that. You stated it. People saw, People know. That's all you can do.

12. icedqueen

icedqueen Member

r we official server?
    Y ppl can atk us as they want. .
    Do we have rights of the game...

13. therealconan

therealconan Member

Thanks for the reply. I was having the issue that a lot of people were having, I changed the version number down one to repatch the game and was able to get in after. Dunno if it's a temp fix that you all can use or just worked for me but, it's out there. Didn't want to share it publicly without a GM seeing it.

14. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Any ideas as to who it is?

15. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Nah man, I've been here from 11 months ago. My point was, The mistake was made by the G.M that is a fact. The fact that I found it out by an accident, goes to show that it could have happened to many others. And I'm glad I found it. Here's a good example to compare.

Back in the Aeria days, I was scammed by a former G.S for my fully maxed out set which was around $500. I did not complain nor did I bother sending in a ticket. Because I knew it was my fault, End of story.

Now, This issue is different. This was not my fault. As I was looking at the post before using the premium service, it did not state whether it was account wide or per character only. Do you really believe, That a player that genuinely made this mistake should not be compensated for the item which was lost? They could have done this the right way as I intentionally thought it would be handled.

Hello Buggsy, We apologize for our mistake we did not state whether the service was for an account wide bonus or per character use only. We will edit our post to prevent future mistakes such as these. We will recover your lost item sorry for your inconvenience.

That's how I excepted this to go, It seem's I'am the ******* here. Sorry for running into a genuine mistake because the post was not specific. I'm 100% wrong and I'm sorry for complaining guys, I will keep my peace now.

Just remember that instead of them stating their fault in the ticket, and owning up to it. They went ahead and edited the post without notice. To add in something which should have been already added.

Thanks once again for reading my posts. And I hope that at-least some understand. For those that still do not understand my positive intentions, You can go ahead and call me an ass hole, I do nothing but complain what ever you'd like to say go for it.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  16. imnotclarkokie

imnotclarkokie New Member

I CANT STILL LAUNCH THE GAME

Attached Files:

17. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

download from main website.

18. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

I removed the steam version, and downloaded from the main website. Everything is working fine for me now.

19. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

After the red bar went away after a few hours it says, "Account is currently in use".

20. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

see nothing changed with game its been getting DDOS since launch if game lol