Unable to create character

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gizmonovski, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Gizmonovski

Gizmonovski New Member

Hi,

I came back to the game after a long time, and I deleted my old character and wanted to make a new one. But after typing a nickname and clicking create character an error appears, saying im unable to create a new character for like 5 days or something like that.

Are there any possible solutions regarding this problem except waiting for 5 days? Thanks

2. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Nope.
    You'll have to wait the 5 days. It's a change they made a few weeks ago.

3. Gizmonovski

Gizmonovski New Member

Now thats a great way to dissuade old players from coming back. What is the actual point? Because I can normally make a character on the other server but I dont want to since its less populated.

4. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

To prevent users from abusing events. But this new year event can still be abused by abusers though. It is said that you will only have 5-day cooldown if your char is more than level 12 but the New Year's Quests level requirement is level 2, therefore, players can just make level 2 char, take quests, delete then remake. Haven't tried it myself if it actually work. I don't wanna be awarded with a Ban Hammer.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  5. Lixarius

Lixarius New Member

Seriously? I've made a ticket to the support about it. Same situation here, came back to game after long time and I wanted to make fresh start. BOOM wait 5 days. Literally great way of saying f*ck you towards returning players.

6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Why of u are returning u have a character right?? So u choose urself to make a fresh start.. Dont get me wrong i understand that u want it and sorry for ur lose but maybe u could go for the character u already had and seen whats going on after such a long time