UI Improvements

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Nisakiru, Apr 18, 2016.

?

Exocore/Nanmu Indicator?

1. Yes Please! I want to see what I have!

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No... I want to play blind.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nisakiru

Nisakiru New Member

I think there should be a Nanmu indicator that Glows blue when you have it. A Blue 'N' would make it so you can know when you have Nanmu after using it. It would definitely help you weigh your options when you know you don't have it.
    Another improvement would be Exocore Indicators. Basically, Which exocore is on the 'A' and 'S' slot. Not only that, but a skill indicator. The skill indicator will be grayed out when you don't have enough SP to use that skill. This would also help you quite a bit. I personally think these UI changes would change a lot of combat options.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Yeah I agree. A nanmu indicator would be good.

Exocore indicators are also great

Nisakiru likes this.
  3. Nisakiru

Nisakiru New Member

I'm glad you think so. These small things can change RF a bit. Being able to see what you have is a major part of game play.

4. gillbaby

gillbaby Member

I support the exocore options but what purpose would the nanmu indicator serve lol iam bein srs like if youve used it u would know and if u havent i would hope u would also know but if u have a diff purpose for it id love to know other than that support!!!!

Nisakiru likes this.
  5. Nisakiru

Nisakiru New Member

In the heat of battle, it's possible to forget your possible options for escaping a sticky situation. I mean, if you don't need it that's fine also. The indicator is just a reminder. :D

6. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

I guess this would be useful since you can break a nammu without even knowing it.

7. gillbaby

gillbaby Member

Ok ok i get u and tbh i often times forget i even have nanmu i remember back n ogp u always saw nanmu but nowadays i hardly ever see it unless sombody tyrna adv nanmu