Twelve sky 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Oeuny, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Have you guys ever considered changing the ts2 model of classic into regular?
    I ask this because the amount of dedicated players is extremely low because of it being classic which includes the game being much longer of a grind than the regular version, drops are no where to be seen because of some problem for end game players, and content updates we receive are way lacking and have no real set dates we can rely on. The love the players that play now have for this game is real because they haven't left from lack of content and in game activity. Others say its easy to afk all day to level but even that is difficult because we disconnect at any given time of the day. I can't count how many times I have disconnected less than a hour after I leave my computer running before I sleep to wake up and see I have gotten 0.200 xp before disconnecting.
    Of course not everyone dislikes the way classic is but getting to g12 cost a lot when being a new player and the only way to get experience boost are from even getting to god level or being able to kill someone in pvp. Players who don't abuse black market stuff can literally never catch up to the ones who do... Unless you have great luck in game with maybe dropping elites or you can afford to sell rp a lot.
    Also, have you guys ever considered adding some kind of promo, tiers, and sales. Like legit sales of % off of rp items for that weekend or a buy one get one free thing? No... The items from tiers or promo do not have to be ridiculous as people would think like from Aeria, it could just be something like a wing box with high class wings but a higher % chance at getting the more valuable ones. Or a higher tiered pet box with higher % chance at getting the more rare pet. We already have these items in game and from rp so it isn't something that isn't op or ridiculous. Hell do an AMA with different GM's Neko is taking all the heat. Why haven't we got any clear information on anything so far? Just someone saying "its on our list of priorities" we need information on what you plan to implement and even an educated estimate on when you can say a month, two months, or is it a year. Just give us clear information on why we should keep playing this game instead of being dodgy and playing around the question. There is nothing to hide or dodge around from players that have stayed this long.

Mr0blivionz likes this.
  2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

The promos are an awesome idea, people need something to encourage them on buying rp, im reallyyyy tired of seeing people only doing real world trades, it breaks the game, makes ppl never think on rp, doing so we lack of rp items in game and we rarely see them on shop, during few last days the number has grown a bit, but wont take long till all of them dissappear because of a black market...

piehole likes this.
  3. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Oeuny, thank you for taking the time to write this suggestion post! You covered several topics here so allow me to go through them one by one.

For starters, there is the topic of Classic vs Regular (non-classic). As you are aware, we are still lacking end game content and item drops. If we were to adjust the game to make everything easier, players will quickly max out and find themselves in a state with not a lot of end game content to enjoy. In the long run, this will ultimately hurt the player retention rate which in turn, will also significantly impact the server's population. This is certainly an interesting thought but if we were to change the server status to Regular, it will likely occur on a new server and not the existing one.

Moving onto the EXP rates and disparity in power, we understand that newer players will have a hard time catching up with our veterans. However, with the help of Premium Service, Auto Hunt Scrolls, and bonus weekend rate events, reaching G12 is not too difficult. We believe the main problem exists within the gear, and not the levels so as mentioned in many other posts, we will be working on implementing late game drops so everyone has a chance to pick up some good items.

As for sales, we currently have one that is planned for the near future and it will likely take effect after the Summer Ice Cream Event and Treasure Box Sale ends. The rates for that sale have been adjusted using calculated statistics and it should yield better results than the previous sales. While we have not yet hosted a BOGO (buy one get one free) or percentage discount sale yet, this isn't a bad idea so we will most certainly consider it.

Lastly, in terms of the approach to community management, we have been working hard towards becoming more transparent with our players. However, please understand that we are simply not at liberty to disclose developmental details of corporate operations. If you do not get the answer you want, it is likely because we are not allowed to tell you. We are sorry if you feel like our responses are dodgy or evasive, but we still firmly believe that some form of response is better than no response at all. Ultimately, the information you want and the information many other players are asking for is confidential. If disclosed, such action will be deemed as a violation of corporate confidentiality, thus making us susceptible to be punished to the full extent of the law.

We hope this shines some light on the situation and once again, thank you for taking the time to write a suggestion!

Xeon03 and Oeuny like this.
  4. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Thank you for taking the time to read my post Neko. Maybe the information you gave us just now will really go through some of our heads haha. Also opening a regular version I didn't mean to say to make everything easier but it seems from the information you can give us on that is that with the classic version there is more complications on implementing new content in the game. For example proxy shops in saigo just can't happen because of problems you explained to us which is understandable.I for one would be interested if you guys opened a regular version, the way you have handled the community and have been trying to become involved has been awesome. It seems you are the representative of everyone as of now so I will take your words as other GM's and the games management as a whole. So, maybe a regular version could have much more smoothly done updates and sales that don't ruin the image and play style of a classic version. But, sadly we have a low population already and opening up a regular server would just split the player base even more and create more problems. Thanks for the information on that topic though.

I see and completely understand what you have explained in your last paragraph, and yes a response is better than none but other than recently questions about new content hasn't been answered from what I seen by anyone besides the day you got here. Players are entitled to responses from management of a game they support. In my personal opinion at least. Dealing with a gaming community is hard and making a gaming community happy is even harder. We all want want want but that is because we have seen what there is to offer. For example the korean version has a gold load of content but we aren't there yet for the players here who see the korean version whether it is classic or regular we wonder where our content can be while they are a server running with so much going on. We would just wonder how our server can have complications with content when they are reached so far and being under the same company (if you guys are a separate company that has nothing to do with korean version disregard all of this about that topic then). Alright though, me, iwont bother you about questions I feel would violate terms you have explained cannot be broken, and maybe others on here will cut you some slack and lay off it as well.

Sorry for the long rant Neko, I and I believe others just want this game to survive :D

5. [GM]Neko

Hi again Oeuny! There is no need to apologize, it is completely normal for players to have concerns and desires in the game they're playing!

For the record, RedFox Games is a publishing company meaning that we do not have the ability or authority to make direct developmental changes to the game's source code. Furthermore, our service and the Korean Twelve Sky service are two separate entities, and they should not be treated the same.

Lastly, we would like to leave you with one quick correction. Here at RedFox, we do not want Twelve Sky 2 Classic to simply "survive." In the long run, our goal is to continue expanding TS2C's user population and have TS2C reach its greatest potential. To achieve that goal, we will continue to work tirelessly to bring the best possible gaming experience to our players. Thank you!

piehole and Oeuny like this.
  6. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

is this game fun and not p2w like rumble fighter?

7. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Eh, some aspects.

8. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

if you pay mone can u become better at the game

9. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Yea

10. dAk1nE

dAk1nE New Member

Lastly, we would like to leave you with one quick correction. Here at RedFox, we do not want Twelve Sky 2 Classic to simply "survive."

GM Neko, The words you said right now in terms of TS2C not to simple survive meaning what exactly? The game will shutdown server in another year or won't last long (temporary) or not worth the game to be in the hands of RF

11. [GM]Neko

Hi dAk1nE, I believe you have severely misunderstood my words. Furthermore, you also took the quote out of context. If you read the entire comment, you will find that my words were sent as a response to another player saying "Sorry for the long rant Neko, I and I believe others just want this game to survive."

To clarify this situation, what this quote means is, we do not want the game's 'survival' to be our only focus. This is because, of course, we expect the game to continue running. This quote was sent as a message to let players know that we have bigger plans in mind, and we plan to implement new content updates to continuously grow the Twelve Sky 2 Classic population and community. So, once again, we do not want the game to "simply" survive, we want it to continue growing.

Lastly, to answer your questions. NO, we do NOT have plans to shut down the Twelve Sky 2 Classic server. When reading replies, please make sure to read the entire content. In conclusion, we would also like to kindly notify you that spreading false rumors regarding the status of our servers is a bannable offense, so please be aware of this. Thank you!

piehole and Abiacran like this.