Trade system

Discussion in 'Etc' started by SkullKandy, Apr 23, 2016.

Tags:
?

Will this take place of gifting? Will they even add this?

1. depending on how the GMs feel about trading it might happen

10.0%
  2. Its possible since we are on a new website with new gms and gms who listen to our ideas

20.0%
  3. Good idea/start

60.0%
  4. Bad idea

10.0%
  1. SkullKandy

SkullKandy New Member

We have been waiting forever for a trade system. People even put up pictures of the trade system and what it would look like, well maybe its time to put in a trade system. We would be able to trade rares such top 10 scrolls since those are not as rare you can always buy back the boxes. A rare scroll would cost 2 R.C scrolls or a carat scroll thats worth about 40k or higher. You would only be able to trade with players who are on your friends list for more then 10 days. An icon would appear next to the persons name (that is on you friends list for more than 10 days) and you click "T for trade" then the person, you would select the item you want to trade when a small page similar to your inventory but filled with items you can trade ( non-resellable items wont be trade-able.) Depending on the item you want to trade you would be charged 500 carat or 1k carat. Both players would click "agree" and the trade would happen. Adding a trade system would reduce the amount of people getting scammed. For example lets say me and my friend would want to trade i would click T (for trade) then i would click on the item i would want to trade and he would click on the item he wants to trade and we both click agree then we each receive the item we traded for. Please GM and RMs rumble fighter players have been waiting for this since OGP we need a trade system.

Other Participants: These people also deserve credit.
    Kissi
    Motive
    Bluecomet1
    Missi
    Petals
    SkullKandy

2. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

There's no rms and its up to the Developers not necessarily the publishers.

3. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

http://rumblefighter-help.playredfox.com/support/solutions/articles/8000033360-trade-scamming

They don't support trading in general. The gift button exists for the purpose of gifting people. Trading just happened to be an unintended feature, and Nimonix prefers not to get involved in it.

They won't ban scammers, because scamming is something that wouldn't happen if they didn't use the gift function in this way.

Trading itself however, is something that is still an ongoing debate about. People will say it's good for the business, but there is potential conflicts on their business. Trading can allow people to never need to buy RC (the people who buy RC will always buy RC, but those who don't will stop considering the idea of buying RC), so you know how dangerous it could be to the business.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    Yusuke likes this.
  4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

On that note,

Fraud likes this.
  5. Shana

So the trade system is greenlit? It's so ironic though, cuz of that support page clarification.

But if this is true, I'll be looking forward to see how this is gonna work

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Nimonix has been "brainstorming" for years now but that Q&A is from last year so they are working on it. The support page is the host's (Redfox) take on it. Since they don't support trading they won't ban any users for scamming because it's considered a gift.

Fraud likes this.
  7. Shana

Oh makes sense. So redfox is just having their take on the trading issue.

So how long has this been going on?

I'm sure once people hear about this, things are gonna get crazy with the trading system suggestions. But hey, once someone brings it up, I'll be sure to bring the news.

Yusuke likes this.
  8. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

Nt
    Nt my ***** skull but it ain't happening fam

9. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

No chill

Fraud likes this.
  10. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

S
    Sounds like a very shitty excuse to not implement a trading system which has been suggested in mass for a few years now how they saw this and said its your job and your responsible is like saying your responsible for the sun touching your skin when you walk outside. People are untrustworthy that's not our responsibility that people are generally assholes.
    Your asking us to instead of fairly trading with others, but to gift in the kindness of our hearts! yeah GL with that what are they smoking over there if they think that's how people roll...

11. Shana

I changed my mind over time.

If you see the Q&A
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/nimonix-q-a.3060/

Nimonix themself greenlit the trading system. They have been planning it for a long time, but they never executed the idea.

"Q: Any Auction related content update rather than Trading system?
    A:
    We are currently brainstorming to implement Trading System but no details have been confirmed so far. Sorry no Auction House."

Btw, read the thread posts next time, because Yusuke pointed this out in the same thread we are in right now

12. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

I made a diagram a while back on how the trading system should look they can probably use that as reference, if not mine someone else's.