Towers.

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Fleshmonkey, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Clueless that's all i can say about the full situation no wonder Jns and Fujins hate guans so much sure guans will realise giving time you are no leader just a idiot with a big mouth

2. ExpectNoMercy

ExpectNoMercy Active Member

OK CRY NOW I LOVE TO SEE YOU CRYING HERE IN FORUMS EVERYDAY

3. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Its like i said i am all about the community and growing the player base the towers don't benefit the G4 apart from a little extra CP but you are just aids for the server but what ever ya cracks **** and apart from a few PH Guans no 1 likes you anyways

4. ExpectNoMercy

Towers can easily rebuild again but your stupidness no chance LMAO

5. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

its like i said its not about the towers its about your shitty attitude and being aids to the community you dont call the shots if we want towers we will put towers up that's not your call to make even if it means us having a 24/7 defence team because you want to be a doosh bag and try to ruin a good thing for the players

6. ExpectNoMercy

yea cry baby.... your guild has a drama and tantrums now he tookdown my tower so its my fault?
    im the one who ruin a good thing for the players? like i suggest break/takedown anytime our tower as long you can pay for it if flesh accept my deal your towers still standing right now but he refuse..so do you want us to rebuild towers everytime you have dramas and tantrums in fujins LOOOOOOL

7. ExpectNoMercy

If i were you dont cry save your tears and fix your guild/faction problem if everything is ok lets start rebuild towers w/o any problem..

8. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

fine can we have 2.5b and we will allow you to put towers back up

9. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

i knocked off 500m for the tower earth destroyed that's why i said 2.5b btw

10. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Having a truce on towers is a pointless and stupid idea to begin with. I don't even know why they're a thing in TS2. Sure they give things like extra cp from kills but think about the cost and how hard it is to defend while also trying to defend shields and stones during HSB. The fact that it can be attacked in the first place makes it a serious risk as the money to replace it is more than the benefits are worth. These so called agreements never work because certain people will break them despite others asking them to stop. I haven't been to HSB for a little while now but I can remember a time that Attacker some other alts were asked repeatedly to not attack towers. Did they stop? Naw. Because you can't control every person and their actions. Blaming it on an entire faction how ever is rather ignorant and that goes for either side. Just realize that it was doomed to fail and move on.

Ultratus likes this.
  11. Ultratus

Ultratus Member

If I could serenade you with likes, I would.