Thinking to play

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by PremixedBugle37, Feb 2, 2020.

1. PremixedBugle37

PremixedBugle37 New Member

I am one of the players who came to this game before rebirth system back on aridia servers. Is this game still worth to play? Is it p2w? How is the status atm>? I am also looking for guild, but not sure should i play siriously and is it worth it?

2. HoneySwiss

HoneySwiss Well-Known Member

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I got you. Watch this.

What the fuck is rebirth system back on aridia servers? A fucking kid game called Ratchet & Clank you used to be kid and play that shit game?

Is this game still worth to play? Yea only if you are idiot and really idiot rich ass be like Rothschild or you gonna show @Yusuke that you are the boss of this game.

Is it pay to win? Yea if you can buy a 3rd party to own all players' p2w items like rare shit items. If you cannot afford a 3rd party, just get a super cheapest ddos and vpn as possible as you about to ready to download Rumble Fighter.

How is the status at the moment? During a day you are out of luck. at late ass night where demons dancing around you, the more you see active players out there. And our secret car show every fucking friday where a lot players will be there.

If you are looking for guild, its dead ass. a long dead gone ass. If you really want guild so badly just fuck yourself to find nhaa. NHAA= No Hoe At All. or even old gen called No Hit an Asshole.

You should be serious about to download rumble fighter to be worth your time for all I mentioned.

If you see me as toxicity, then welcome to Rumble Fighter.

HoneySwiss likes this.
  4. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

Baed

HumoLoco likes this.