They posted more 1.5 screenshots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skygrinder, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Skygrinder

Skygrinder New Member

http://www.ninedragons.co.kr/news/list.asp?s_intOp=1&s_intnum=3207

I decided to play again after seeing the 1.5 news the other day. I keep lurking on the korean website for more 1.5 stuff. That female character model looks so much better.

I was never really hardcore in 9Dragons, but the game had a special place in my heart since acclaim days. I always hoped for a big rework of the existing game, or even a completely new game as a sequel.

There was that "9Dragons Begins" video couple of years back that got me super hyped, but it never came to be it seems.

Now there's this 1.5 version and I'm super excited for it. Anyway, you guys have been here for much longer than me, so how long do you think it will take redfox to bring 1.5 to us based on their services so far?

2. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Dear Skygrinder,

This post of 9Dragons version 1.5 screenshot from KR has posted since 11 May 2017. and the I think too much thing still being processed. When's redfox will update this too us?..... Umhhhh.... I think It probably so far from now. but not too much.

Don't be worry. Spend time too much in progress of programming will make this game better. The fact is so many bug and stuff like that right now. We doesn't want only graphic update.

However, Redfox team are very hard-working right now. please be patient. Waiting for real information may better XD.

Thanks for playing 9dragons awaken and regards,

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  3. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

I don't need jumping system in this game btw. If map still be like this. Every Map might look small like other games (Jumping will take map paths to travel are short). I hope they aren't add it. Lightfoot still fine to travel in 9dragons. (I just worry about jumping system in "9dragons begin" video from an old time.)

4. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Dont tempt me frodo

5. Skygrinder

Skygrinder New Member

When I was looking at the 9Dragons begins video for the first time. I had an impression that it's really a sequel to 9Dragons with open world, rather than maps. So if it ever came out, it would've been fine.

For this original 9Dragons, I agree, lightfoot is all we need. I wouldn't mind another, even higher version of lightfoot though, but instead of running, character would be leaping forward, covering more ground. It still wouldn't be able to jump over stuff.

As for the screenshots, they're just new to me. I first found out about 1.5 couple of days ago and I only saw the first screenshots they posted, that someone linked on the forum here several weeks ago.

I didn't see these until today. Sorry if I got your hopes up for more new information. xD

6. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

haha ... That screenshot may excite to anyone. However, any update from JoongWon games is a bit slowly (You can check by KR update release date). But, at least they're still open game services and update to us. I hope version1.5 will better like our dreams.

7. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Thanks skcusfr,

But, you will leave all thread stay without answer. I just want to help at least tell them to send ticket that effective to get response from RF. That all of my help and other is my training english skill for next semester. I don't think I'm staff or stuff like that. I'm just noob as ******** player bro. I know. Over is navigate to Ticket support link.

8. Skygrinder

Skygrinder New Member

No needs for insults. I knew he's not staff, so no harm done. I just figured that he was trying to be involved here and the second thought that came to mind was that he was maybe practicing for a community manager position or something.

His English is quite broken, but at least he's active and trying to help out around here. Which I think everyone in 9Dragons community should strive to do, just so new players aren't put off by the "dead threads all over the place". Influx of new players is almost non-existant for 9Dragons, so when we do get some newcomers, the least we can do is make them feel welcome and be here to show activity, however small it may be.

9. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

nah.... Sorry for my bad English (be cause some of sentence I use google translate) and thanks for other in your quotes.

BTW, I still see (fresh) new players coming to play (may try to see old game when they bored, me too). Or sometimes it is a returning player. They may have played an older version. This version has changed a lot. In addition to my English practice I have little hope that the information I helped may help someone to play this game easily ..... or at least Just keep the server is not deserted ... that enough .....

shadowdemon98 likes this.