The Truth About RUMBLE FIGHTER

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yawpie, May 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shameer10

shameer10 Member

tbh bro I doubt they even read that nor give af to consider anything u just said. This game was my childhood and to see it in the hands of people who don't even wanna see the game prosper and be out there is sad bro. I remember when new content would come all the time from OGP even gamescampus wasn't this bad but I think the games gonna die in the hands of redfox. They don't even try to advertise this game anymore bro.

2. MasonBotz

MasonBotz New Member

I beg ****** Nim just sell the games to someone who cares!

3. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

NimoniX only cares for their scam loot boxes. They're incapable of progressing the game forward. The last four and half years, especially, has proven that NimoniX is the epitome of negligence and greed.

4. MoegiKazamatsuri

MoegiKazamatsuri New Member

NimoniX go f*** yourself!

5. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

:mad::( still no changes

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

We just got 3 scrolls in 2 months after 2 years of NO updates. F*ck off.

7. astroboy215

Yea that’s all we got in changes just 3 scrolls after 2 years of no updates? If that makes u content then okay. The changes I wanted was old bug glitches to be fixed, ranking gems to come back and most importantly... player base to rise again.

8. RingzJr

RingzJr Artist of Winter

4 years with no changes, and yet the game is still amazing imo. I can't find another game that I like as much as this one. I think we just have to play with what we got for now, with or without new content, until we figure out how to revitalize this thing

Tengu likes this.
  9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

-Certain bugs cant be fixed. All games have bugs. Welcome to reality.
    -Rank gems are pointless and are never coming back. Get over it.
    -The devs cant patch in players.
    -I love you.
    2* years with no changes aside from minor patches and clothes*. As for how to revitalize the game theres lots of ways.

-Play more than just Moon Singles, Glac Teams, and NHAA. Games cant survive long term without new and/or other stages and thats 100% on the players. Also moon and glac arent very new player friendly.
    -Educational tools for new players i.e. a wikia, a youtube channel, anything but it being on the RF forums. Its about the outside exposure, ease of finding thru google search, and the ability to do more than the limitations of the RF forums.
    -Report known the DDOSers and people who make DDOS threats. Spread VPN awareness. Make threads and talk about when good deals are going on i.e. I just got a year of Nord for 3.50 a month on its anniversary or some sh*t a month ago.
    -Encourage people to leave positive reviews on steam and maybe someday it'll get advertisement again after we get rid of it's yellow rating.
    -(Post COVID) Set up 2+ comps / laptops at an anime con's gaming area. Everything game related is provided by the volunteers who are 99% of the time under equipped, they will likely be overjoyed just to have the extra help and equipment.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    RingzJr likes this.
  10. astroboy215

Will we get any changes this year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.