The Gautlets of Expansion [User-Made Scroll Event, Entry]

Discussion in 'Exocore' started by Maomi, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

The Gautlets of Expansion

Picture/Example:
    [​IMG]

Price: 1080 Red Fox Credits, 78.000 Carats

Description: A gift of the Cosmos! The ability to create and destroy to confuse and crush your opponents! This magnificent power, in the palm of your hands.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

Abilities

The ⓥ Skill would be used to make a sphere of water that traps, then suffocates your opponent, then explodes.

Example:

The user grabs for an opponent that is in front of them (Does not have to be directly in front, atleast 7 Studs away. The Ball of Water, then attaches itself to the opponent.

Damage: The opponent only takes damage if they get trapped in the bubble.
    They take 3 Sets of [40] DMG, for [3-Turns].

SP Usage: [47]

The animation for if the user catches an opponent should be the user holding up his hands, a ball of water appearing, after the three turns of damage is dealt to the opponent, the opponent is throw 2-3 Studs away, and the water from the ball dissolves and falls into the ground.

If the user misses, they put up their hand and a small amount of water goes into the air for .5 seconds, leaving the user defensiveless, and able to be attacked.

(HENCE: If the user traps an opponent in water, they cannot be hit, as in they are NULL.)

Example: [WIP]
    The blocks will surround the player in a 1 Stud area, and last atleast 1 to 3.5 seconds. Blocks would rise simuntaneouslt and do [47] DMG Each. There will be excatly 3-4 Blocks coming up, one after the other.

SP Usage: [27]

The ⓑ Skill would be used to make 3 simultaneously erupt fire explosions around the user.

The User lifts his hands and balls them into fists.
    If hit by a fire blast, the user is damaged [78] and thrown back 2-3 Studs.

SP Usage: [58]

Holding ⓑ would make the user conjure bursts of air, from all directions, (10 Stud Radius on all sides), pushing the opponent for 2 Turns.
    The best example I can give, is from the Dragon's Wing Attack , (From Dragon's Lair;Story Mode), but in all directions. Getting Hit will cause [20] Damage to be dealt each turn.
    SP Usage: [69]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Q&A:
    Question: How would the V and B skills work?

Answer: The first skill I explained (The Water Prison), will bee used on a single tap, of the V key, for the Earth Skill, you would have to press the V key for 1.5 seconds, for it to charge up, in a sense.

(All Questions Will Be Answered Here)

Submission Form -- (For Event): [WIP]

I didn't make this Thread for support, recognition, or for feedback. I made it so NimoniX has a in-depth view of what I want my exocore to look like, when it's made. Thank you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That each of the gautlets would be obtained through a event, or box.

Details: The Left Gautlet is called, The Gautlet of Creation is able to use the V Skill, the right is called, The Gautlet of Destruction, which is able to use the B Skill.

Example: Ok! So, for instance, Bob, just won the item, Gautlet of Creation, he is able to use both Water Prison, and Earth Cranium moves. Then he finds the Gautlet of Destruction, through Combination, the combine and make the Gautlets of Expansion.

(As forth, if someone got the Gautlet of Destruction, and so on.)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  2. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Yay!