Thank You GM for Kunlun relics box

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by foryang2018, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

you can ask Montana donate cc for you for free.

2. Katkatha

Katkatha New Member

LOL,

You already thought that ?If true, It's a shame that the 9Dragons community exists the guy like you ! Always be lazy to wait for GM adding stuffs into IM, just no room for you guys like you bro !

Btw, hope you strongly donate to get jade or 01 lv6 relic at least ^_^

3. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I tell you : I sell cc 1k is 3 bil, you buy sleeping jade, buy from me. Because you said you have money I sell you with 3.5 bil 1 k cc.

4. RadeonX2

RadeonX2 Member

wasnt even able to fill band atri on her own band from they gold she got from svs before that what i call poor beggar. Reminder same band same BM now LM realsr. All principles you soo much like now can be broke by the same persons everytime, white knight people now, cryd about the heavey p2w before, If you sell your soul you beggar dont forget! All principles and rules dont count for them atleast not for the privillege persons there :). Things have changed now you have your place to get rich in one turn, you need to realise we dont care at all how rich you are noone cares, still you call people out for ther life style and income if you dont know anything about them. KL map uselees lets stay hefei that is the problem now all can be done by IM. :) im out hf to comment like always with your nosense

5. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

svs money was a team effort. All got svs money first when show up, was individual split of money. after the decision was to buy for bands attributes. Still till today we don't know what Nuria did with all svs money. All bands got svs money in attributes, WTAstic too, is that begging too? Maybe Nuria can share the excel with svs money and see who got it and what was bought from the money. I didn't cry for nothing, we just push things to improve. How RF do it their decision.

6. Floricel

Floricel Member

Who had kl relics 6+ on Yin? Never heard of it.

7. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I keep an eye on market. Now just wait few weeks and see how goes.

8. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I am looking on the market and who plays there.

9. Askonenuage

Askonenuage New Member

And if RedFox aint realised those op items before Hainan 90% of you would complain how you are to weak even to enter a Hainan map or w/e .
    Second thing is ..Now every1 has chance to be equal to the top players since people have a chance to unlock almost all relic slots and upgrade more crit dmg and crit def for pvp and also crit dmg helps for farming.
    Belive me this is very good move cause those BlackMarket sellers are blocked they cant earn much now even tho nothing :) and I am happy for it cause i earn my money in real life not from gamr.Only who suppose to earn is RF.And ya Rf aint forced any1 to buy blue boxes..You can farm gold and buy them even they are now cheaper :)
    And i got alot to say buy atm i am not in mood.
    VERY GOOD UPDATE :)
    have fun

foryang2018 likes this.
  10. Askonenuage

Askonenuage New Member

ps : i had goku6 even before update but i dont cry

11. AmoyCaptain

AmoyCaptain New Member

you so right dude!
    i belive they just want the money, nothink special they just graind money from lpayers

12. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

And what is wrong with that ? Company needs money to operate the game.

13. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

because you are so nervous and touch on personal level, you post two time same thing. Your words are of a kid who has no candy now, meaning RF took the candy from black market guys, now you all cry.

SR don't need black market guys in, it is something else. You can trash talk all you can, but don't change the fact that there is no more candy. A real team don't need people who see only their personal interest. At good or evil, they help each other, that is SR, not a egocentric guy like yourself. As already said, bad trees are out. So good right now. Some people don't like that, but their problem. lmao

14. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets locked/deleted :rolleyes:

MinnesotaSlays and Perfection like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.