Thank You Alys2 and NineArts!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PandorasBox, Nov 4, 2022.

1. PandorasBox

PandorasBox Member

I miss this time of being Down and not being able to play 9Dragons! soon I will be back hopefully with no problems. I had to get another computer I want to Thank all whom had helped me in the past and Future. Thank you NineArts for all that you've done in past and Future. i had to change my phones and such due to my provider changing avaliable Connects. so I will be mostly on Facebook till I return back on game <3 CrimsonRose A.K.A. Dorothy .R. Horton

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  2. joda7777

joda7777 Member

Hi Rose.
    We miss you so much. Hope you can get back as soon as possible. And you will manage to take care of all important matters. I will be waiting for a joint game with you. As well as common conversations.
    Pablos

3. PandorasBox

PandorasBox Member

aww such a sweetheart! i do miss you all! i got another computer so very soon ni will return to 9dragons. and make mention to Alys2 that i said hello. inwill try to get asap! and my college courses arem to beging in a few months so i should get off work another a daym or two besides my original 2 days off. any who in ttyl <3 CR! a.k.a. dorothy horton/phillips

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We're glad you're doing well Dorothy! We hope to see you in-game soon! <3