Suggest/Discuss game rules here!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Mar 22, 2016.

1. tukangbabi

tukangbabi Member

Please

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  2. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

are your parents siblings?
    they talking about towerists who force log out for example with taskmanager killing the rf online.exe so when they log back their towers will be built back for free.
    have a nice day.

3. tukangbabi

tukangbabi Member

oh didnt read that im sorry, my mistake

4. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

rf.bin you mean?

5. dagamer0212

dagamer0212 New Member

6. Weber

Weber New Member

Where reporting updates / changes / class balancing?

7. LON77

LON77 New Member

GM pls help me IGN- LON77 ,,always disconnected...ty

8. Helder

Helder New Member

[SAFE TELEPORT]
    Safe teleporting in maps.
    I Know, many players like to block the pass of various players (other races, of course).
    But, we need to understand, when we are teleporting, the game need to be load and with that block we die with no time for reaction (just open the screen and see me dead).
    I think, to add towers is inviable, have maps with community teleport point (all races points).
    I like to refer other games, but i will not do it here. I will only refer the "Immortal Time" during teleport.
    The game what I played, give me 15 sec. immortal after my character appear in map (time suficient to reaction and don't give easy die).
    Please, implement this in RF, will be good to all lowbies and will stop the blockers (they will no gain easy CP/PVP Points, and will not have motivation to block the way).

9. RiscaFaca

RiscaFaca Member

I have a better suggestion. Buy a good PC ! :)

10. Helder

Helder New Member

Thanks for the reply and the sugestion.
    But, I can run League of Legend at max graphics with 60 fps.

AMD A8-5500B 3.20 GHz
    Ram: 16 GB
    Video: Dual Integration with AMD Radeon 7560D / AMD Radeon 7450
    Windows 7 x64 Professional

I'm sugesting it to give to other players a decent defense against pass blockers.
    It's not only at Sette, to others maps too, who players have teleporting and dies at door because of the high-lv PvPers.

11. Leksart

Leksart Member

Please, make another one turncoat mobs that located at sette desert to home locations of the races. Why so? Im 40 lvl mage and ive got wiped for 30 times in a day. Okey. I need elite reavers that also drops from them. Auction is empty. So why i should pay for a game where im not capable to have a normal play? Or is it pvp based where hign levels wipes lowbies. Pvp should be on the same levels. Make an alternative for lowbies. 10 times i have died from a launcher that was sitting on our teleport point in gauge mode. Btw you have disallowed to put turrets on the tp. Why so? Turrets is useless. and aboutv 20 times i was killed under a mob from accs and coras

12. RiscaFaca

RiscaFaca Member

I never see a system like you suggest in RF online, at other game yes. This is not a good system here, coz there will be a new method for not be killed at pvp.

13. Helder

Helder New Member

Daily Quest always changing the time, because is unlock at 24 hour.
    Make Daily Quest unlock in 23 hour, it will be more easy to all player, we need that hour to make the quest

14. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

They could just made a little of safe zones on each map even in settle. Bm ocl, vc, too. Like elan has one.
    Oh they cant.. they dont know how to do that game is not specified in those zonescto have safe zone.
    The biggest thing is pvp gets imposible for lower lvs. Since lv cap is significantly doing the work.
    U need 1 80lv to scare way 10 60lvs...
    One two deths they run like a chickens , then they run with white gear since race is too overpriced.
    A 320m freakin M Dicena for superior 50lv piece?.. Come on. Its also gm fault for not providing Quality Events.
    How these new ppl can even stand chanse? Then they cant get pb loot, cant get discount on stuff, have to suffer all and all always same problems on the surviving game.
    Farm spots taken by high lvs and bot farmers, no problem we can Ruin new players life even more. We kill the lowbies. What they do? Complain how life is hard. Gets some of race dramma and ends of with overs laughing.
    Making things worse. Overall dramma becomes pain to handle.
    And pvp gets boring.. its not the pvp used to be back then....its too easy for us high lv.
    Then some complains our race sucks cus we lose war, we depopulated or overcrowded by people.
    But seriously...