Suggest/Discuss game rules here!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Zyrus

Zyrus Member

Only Force have party buffs or share buffs since ACC dont have force no need your party buffs
    so accretian can in his own power without any force buffs,unlike bells and cora need speed,agility,Holy Shield and accuracy,thats why many people in HQ can shout"can u buffs me GM velo". If dont have any mage in HQ?they waiting along long time to buffs from mage..poor warriors, rangers and specs.while acc effort less,they no need waiting for any support buffs from the others.

2. Groug

Groug Member

Yeah there should be Race leader abuse but Gms already said there is none witch i think Chat ban and Wanted should be taken out all together why Give someone that power is dumb for bell and cora to Debuff each other is more dumb they should have to level there spells up like melee do.

3. alicemoore99

alicemoore99 Member

GM please help me. My account has been blocked when I sign in the game. Please help me!!

4. Erene

Erene Active Member

Send a ticket @alicemoore99.

5. alicemoore99

alicemoore99 Member

Thanks Erene but how do I send a ticket?

6. Erene

Erene Active Member

aaa.png

7. alicemoore99

alicemoore99 Member

Thank you so much Irene you've been a big help!! I sent one and now they have resolved it!! All I have to do now is wait for 1-3 business days x.x

8. alvinwxd

alvinwxd New Member

GM, can you please tell me the reason for account locked? We are the consumer on this game port, we created here, we payed money here but you locked the account with no excuse, that's not be the process by the official servers do, we have my right to know the reason such as an official letter announcement. We need know why?!!!!!

9. Groug

Groug Member

Put a ticket they wont say anything on Forms

10. OjajaO

OjajaO New Member

GM lupin why arent you replying to my ticket? it should take how many days before taking action sir?

11. Irock

Irock New Member

Wow GM your planning to set new game rules? How nice.. you cant even check those buggers, glitchers and cheaters and now anythere games rules again. GM better sort all those old problem before your start your new game rules.

P.S. i filed ticket about ages but until now still on processes.. i dont think your doing your part. Im not trolling or ranting.. just saying the truth. THANK YOU

12. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

According to this : The Free Dictionary
    I think it can be qualified as ranting :p

Corssa likes this.
  13. alleqxis

alleqxis New Member

Mr. GM_Lupinsan and to the support Team of RedFox ...

in regards of PB resseting... how can you manage to stand the DAMAGE of a PB especially in the Novajan Fortress without good stuff..???

Pting in other map with other race should be acceptable...

14. hudgejames

hudgejames New Member

GM, Give them a LESSON to be LEARNED, "CHAOS ABUSER" PKing same race w/o a REASON 2-3x with Pics (SS). so that they AWARE,RESPECT and to PREVENT, AUTOMATICALLY . . .

15. stunkcuf

stunkcuf Member

what is redfox doing to break this RMT PB camping groups....do pbs cause its fun and increases your power in game but if every other pb is camped with people who just camp the PB to get Elemental to sell in RMT kind of getting out of control...and if your having an issue finding these players .....really ? Hire Demented dude can find RMT players with out even trying....lol sorry Demmy to use you as an example but tell me im wrong? And if not that more active GM employes in game can surely break this vicious cycle. Yes your presence in game does make a difference. Even if you where to just say hey GM_Example has logged in even thou you really not it prevents people from doing things they shouldn't! (cause they dont know)

any ways thats my two cent tried not to flame/troll but bring facts and points of interest into the light!

16. JanMarc

JanMarc New Member

how about for this? RMT in game any action?

Attached Files:

• gago.png
      gago.png
      File size:
      49.9 KB
      Views:
    Vermouth and RagingBells like this.
  17. RagingBells

RagingBells Member

Sadly RMT became the "norm" with us PH players tho I don't participate in any RMT transactions. It's just that they do it normally in every server they play.

18. leon309

leon309 Member

I like chaos people, why need remove it ?

19. harpea08

harpea08 New Member

Please make Forced logout bannable many are abusing it specially the towerists at ether

rrifadi likes this.
  20. rrifadi

rrifadi New Member

YES, what is the point of playing a pvp based game, if you can't kill your opponent because they always force logout when u almost kill em