Suggest/Discuss game rules here!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Mar 22, 2016.

1. aregondos

aregondos New Member

I agree about fix rules about chaos potion. some high lvl abuse of this potion and, if he is a friend of archon or consul then nothing happend to him. and is not fair for a lvl 30 to be killed by a lvl 60 of the same race (principally while uping buff at HQ), if by another race ok, this is a pvp game based on races.
    So in my opinion u can fix a lvl for who use chaos potion can hit. for example, if a lvl60 char use chaos them he can hit a lvl55 or higher, this should solve part of the problem and let open the other reasons for the use of chaos potion, and who is low lvl uping XP, PT or BUFF can play the game...

2. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

3. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Yea sure go ahead.
    Gm simply can check what person u were trading even history of what you traded with who. If it is gold seller dont surprised if u get banned.

4. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

Indeed, since Codemasters, it has been either an implicit (or explicit sometimes) rule that 3rd party RMT websites are stricly forbidden.

Just because it's not written does not mean it's allowed.
    Nowhere in the "how to drive book" it is written "it is forbidden to drive a vehicle while using weapons in both hands and shooting". Yet, we all know it's not allowed :p

Vermouth and Lingueeni like this.
  5. SilentOne

SilentOne New Member

If spawn camping is legal then traps/towers should be legal as well specs and trappers have no chance to pvp after spawn as their dps is to low. Why should i get killed at spawn when i can't do the same in return? Don't try to tell me you don't use your class skills when pvp on spawn points!!!! If all class can use their class skills but specs and trappers this is unfair!!! Just back off the portal for pvp its that simple!! otherwise I guess i will be getting bans as well for setting towers at spawn points.....

6. Corssa

Corssa Member

That's your solution? Giving players below 6 levels or more the free option of griefing a player in all sorts of ways while he can't take actions into his own hands? Like stealing loot from pbs? Not to mention how that would pretty much eliminate a good chunk of same race PVP.

7. 92143

92143 New Member

Cora is still too OP atm, please nerf

8. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

lol u serious? Let me guess you bellato,
    Do you know what crappy situation cora are now? they depend on acc in wars,
    Acc and Cora RL same. U think with head? :D its only few weeks till the rebellion against allies will happen.
    Coras not Op.
    Cora Summoner are theyr Race Specifity and it been already Nerfed in game long ago.

Vermouth, Corssa and CookieLoJ like this.
  9. 92143

92143 New Member

Nope, I play all three race acc cora bellato so i can mine regardless who wins in chip war ;)

10. CookieLoJ

CookieLoJ Member

He's acc with way more def in any armor.. op eles... etc

11. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

acc has upper Defence upper awg def rate, upper elem bonus and even beter hp accesories than Cc. Those +25%hp fp...
    Yea kinda unfair

Vermouth and CookieLoJ like this.
  12. 92143

92143 New Member

Nah

13. 92143

92143 New Member

Yes ur correct

14. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

and no party buffs

15. Zyrus

Zyrus Member

yes GM.if implement this rules this is in favor of all ACC because they don't have force buff and force debuffs to get GM.
    too much expensive to get all elite skill?and now hard to get GM our buffs and debuffs,

Lingueeni likes this.
  16. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Agree definetly since Acc do not use Force , they ARE force.

17. Zyrus

Zyrus Member

we cant GM our Force buffs and Force debuffs at lvl 35 ,have PT limit do u remember????also in skill.

18. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

3. Chaos Abuse: Chaos Potion use is allowed for general disputes. However, chaos abuse is when a player kills others an excessive number of times. These situations will be judged on a case by case basis. First offense will be a 24 hour jade of punishment, with subsequent reports resulting in a temporary ban. *(This rule is for random or personal disputes. Chaos potion use for Guild/Race drama is acceptable, but these rules are subject to change. If two parties agree to feud, GMs will not take actions against either party unless bystanders are affected.)

Maybe Race Leader Power Abuse could be inserted in this rule, without proper reason chat banning and wanted without actual proof consecutively can be called abuse. for example chat ban for 2 weeks and wanted for no reason

19. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

we did in the past, although it was more like 38 and elites unlocked at 34

20. Zyrus

Zyrus Member

that was be
    fore maybe level capacity is 55-60??
    but now is different,don't compare in the past..
    i think your accretian race,you dont have force so you only GM your skill buffs and have time to leveling and farming unlike the 2 races which is cora and belllato need to GM our force skills and force debuffs and in the end game accretian will be dominate cause their high HP elements(higher than Cash shop elements),speed Element set,High damage in Siege Kit,and Highest Defense of Armor.

But anyway I'm still in bellato race,
    I love my race.

So DON'T COMPARE IN THE PAST
    ITS PRESENT NOW.HELLOWWWW????....