Suggest/Discuss game rules here!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Mar 22, 2016.

1. nbfree

nbfree New Member

the critic of Hecate is too low, please straightens it, because it is ridiculous.
    Enough the CORA have the smaller contingent and still takes nerff, it is difficult to play well!

------------------------------------------------------------
    Free
    -=WAR=-
    Cora

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    Vermouth, Corssa and Lingueeni like this.
  2. coolertic

coolertic New Member

pt? just die and recast. no waiting time

3. coolertic

coolertic New Member

And one more thing about the chaos,.. If my race is always losing to other stronger race, I would solve this problem by play as the stronger race and chaos them,..

4. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Yea Fix the animus, Also make that if Animus kill monster the player receives exp ,even if 60% if killed by animus. And regular if kiled by player. Animus kinda weak. Inana heal should been higher abit.

About chaos potions coolerix, there is difference. And people will not tollerate any same race killer action toward theyr race.. so idk... u can try. But the bounty on your head will be high

5. CookieLoJ

CookieLoJ Member

Proxy's are allowed now ?

6. Corssa

Corssa Member

You don't even have to use proxies, they allow the same IP in different OS's.

7. Shanks1

Shanks1 New Member

I can not login my account after the update please help me

8. Arkute

Arkute New Member

Can we have one rule for game that any changes implemented to server will be under vote from community and then under voting outcome implemented or not in game.

9. johaylo

johaylo New Member

FIX THE EXP FROM ANIMUS 1 LVL ABOVE OF SUMMONER!

10. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

4. Killing on Portals: Killing on portals is prohibited. This includes placing towers and traps on top of portals. Fighting at an advantage is a good strategy. However, spawn killing does not give your opponent a chance to fight back.

I will be breaking this rule, and so will 90% of the people that play RF. Wiping an area and then guarding the entrance is a PVP tactic to ensure that you can demotivate and secure a PB or exp spot. Why would you openly allow a zerg to enter a map and regroup to rush and wipe you?

Allowing this makes it where people dont have to plan, and organize. They can just run ahead and sit at the entrance. Then you lose pit bosses, exp spots, etc. There is no reason to to block PVP at zone entrances.

Towers? Yea that's lame as hell, and should be against rules. But guarding it is against rules now? No longer will people have to regroup and move together, or plan in pvp. Just run in and scream "DONT HIT ME OR BAN" and send in ticket crying. This is what the future of PVP will become if you dont change this rule back

Sorry. I'll be expecting bans in the near future when I break this rule :rolleyes:

Lingueeni likes this.
  11. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Oh no u dont!... u stay right here!

Anyway.. - gm should make the portzones safe zones.. like elan does. Instead of making some crappy rule about who you can pvp on there and who you cant pvp...
    This is rf online, not a for crying out loud a hit and run game.

GM RF ONLINE IS UNIQUE GAME, PVP IS UNIQUE TIPE. ITS COOPERATED PVP. BY RACE.

unless you want make rf version where all 3 RACES CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!………………………………
    Anyway
    You really should very carefully do the changes
    Of actual rules
    Becouse it is gonna relate the
    Actual future of RF online
    Global existance as pvp game itself!
    There was i... forgot..
    Anyway. Rf grind is based on cooperation of race. To repel entrances, repel zones, repel farming places. Not cry for help of that idea of making stategic plans of pvp become banable..
    First turrets In port zones near by..
    Now Players itself.
    What next? We wont be able pvp in crag mine . In crag wars????!

12. redowls

redowls New Member

4. will be `pvp=ban`

Demented likes this.
  13. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

Can we 1 week chat ban anyone who doesn't speak english in all/sell/buy chat? getting real sick of the filipinos spamming pure garbage in chat, and yes, it is pure garbage even if you did understand what they were talking about.

Vermouth and Groug like this.
  14. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

I guess they intend this rule for the cartella/vc ports for example.
    But yeah, camping it is fine. It's more like "trapping and putting tower" that is the problem, but then it's not fair for those classes who can't pvp without this. But then it's not fair for those people who get rezz and insta killed.

What a headache. You can never please everyone anyway @__@

xSoulrunx likes this.
  15. Demented

It breaks the very heart of RF online tho. That's why i'm SO against it. It encourages laziness and carebear tactics. No longer will archons call for regroups to push people out of VC, etc. It'll just cause people to cry more and more. Makes **** boring

16. France

France Active Member

I totally agree with this rule. I think settlements should be exclusive per respective race. No other race should be trespassing these settlements. The whole point of having a GM skill/force is to also have a higher level character. Obtaining GM skill/force, per se, at level 35 was and still is unfair to players who only have 1 pc/laptop at home and has limited time to play.

17. France

France Active Member

You just reiterated what the GM said. And you also contradicted your POV's. Anything just to spam reply? Oh wait, you're gon spam reply to this post too.

18. France

France Active Member

It's their server now so they make their own rules. Lucky for us that these GM's are listening.

19. Demented

Encouraging PVP by taking over a map and forcing a race to unite and work together to push out enemies to reclaim spots? Yea. Totally a waste of time, and not 1 of the few fun things in RF :rolleyes:

20. Groug

Groug Member

So can We Real Money Trade at our Own Risk? because i don't See a Rule and See that Gold Sellers are in Sell chat now i think Real Money Trading for This Game was always needed and its not like the Server would lose money because most people they Farm CP Dalant use it for there account anyway well just wondering hope there wont be any rule set on it

Nipple likes this.