Suggest/Discuss game rules here!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Mar 22, 2016.

1. DunDunGoldfish

DunDunGoldfish New Member

Is placing a tower where they port into the core against the tower placement rule?

2. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Doubtful should be allowed since it's in the core and a PVP contested area

3. YF2121

YF2121 New Member

[ Chip Wars Time . banned Chaos Potion ]

Chip Wars is a [ race war ]

Accretia kill Accretia ? . Bellato kill Bellato ? . Cora kill Cora ?

It should not happen !!!

HQ use Chaos Potion . go to Chip Wars ??? . ( To disable )

so

Chip Wars Time . banned Chaos Potion

We do not need the Betrayer . They kill low level players in the delivery point

This is a big problem

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    Lingueeni likes this.
  4. Wofelik

Wofelik Member

What fun now that everyone already took advantage in using up smurf's accounts to increase the level of buffs you decide to create a rule saying that this may lead ban. It's a joke right?

5. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

1. Map Glitching: Agree

2. PB Resetting: Why is this a problem? Sounds to me like some new players are mad that their pbs are being stolen by stronger players. This is nothing new. If you don't want people to steal your pbs kill them faster or bring more tanks to pull the pbs back into position. Pbs belong to everyone. If your lvl is not high enough to compete for them spend your time exping until it is. In all the years I have played this has never been considered an exploit of monster mechanics. I have lost many pbs because of some annoying tanks but that is part of the game. Better luck next time.

3. Chaos Abuse: Already addressed this in previous post. For the new players out there this is a PVP game. It is not uncommon to have alliances that span races. It has been happening for a long time and helps to make the game more interesting in my opinion. You are going to be killed by all 3 races in this game.

4. Tower Placement: Agree

5. PT in Safe Zones with other races: I don't see an issue with this. The ETS was implemented to help low lvl players compete faster. Wouldn't allowing faster PT only make sense too? I understand why this could possibly be an issue on the new server but not on Titan.

monkeyfarts likes this.
  6. Wofelik

Wofelik Member

Perhaps the reason is to avoid overloading the server with multi accounts, but who knows :D

7. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

For your information , Wanted Status is mostly used to grind skills. Not to pk people. You dont need over race people to grind skill. Just same race few wanted people.
    Wanted status does let train forces, but melle not. skills of melle are stuk..froze till wanted status gone.
    It also should not be abused by RL...
    This is really tricky.

I think gm does not undestand that has always fights between eachover.
    Another thing is

About Archon and leader positions...
    Rules on those two should be more strict.
    Gm should make Archon use more strict..
    The abuse of the posts are obviously.

Darath likes this.
  8. dagamer0212

dagamer0212 New Member

sir GM the rules on pb reseting is not a good idea on bellato based on specials. Cora race summoner class can do pb without having problem on repair and not dying as long as he got good gears items, acre got a destructible ammount of damage using siege kit doing pb is easy, Bellato can do pb the easiest with MAU dps but look at this point ( can a lvl 70 mau solo elven? if he can solo it how much it will cost? or even if he got party of maus how much damage will a mau goliath take?

9. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

Why? This is politics. If the race council treats a group of people like **** OR abuse their powers for a group of people(common thing on Titan), it's only natural other people should have the right to rebel. It also means sabotaging the chip wars to undermine the council in all possible ways.

Yes, yes we do. It's always been in the game, removing it is killing a part of the game.

They do if the council is **** and can't do anything about it.

In your mind.

carlulous likes this.
  10. Demented

11. X0712

X0712 New Member

Please include that
    traps should not be placed on binding, portals and similar re-spawning area. this is same as placing a tower.

12. X0712

X0712 New Member

I agree on this. Action should be taken on this matter. This is the very reason why RF designed teleport, log-out and Quit game been disabled during PVP. Force logout is considered a violation.

13. Shanks1

Shanks1 New Member

Eu Não Consigo Logar Minha Conta Mais, Comprei uns itens com hum Jogar de Dinheiro e NÃO Consigo Mais Abrir Minha Conta. Por favor me responda agradeço.
    vou mandar Imagem do meu nick

Attached Files:

14. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

Attached Files:

15. Demented

Make sure you send a ticket to support so the russian hackers get banned

16. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

i just sent them a ticket, those hackers should really get banned and hardware banned so it will not ruin the integrity of the game

17. Corssa

Corssa Member

The gray aspect concerning the subjective action of defining a violation and forming a subsequent rule or solution for it, lays where people base their personal opinions of what is deemed as offensive/unfair and what is not, from the perspective of their own play style and how it affects them versus others. This can lead us to distort certain actions and exaggerate/overlook them by not reasoning through an objective analysis. That being said, I will attempt to offer an objective view and compare differently perceived infractions found in this thread, for you to make a second judgement upon and hopefully reach a consensus.

Map Glitching, if compared with PTing in Safe Zones with other races, both are at this moment regarded as violations by RedFox RF staff, not because one is exploiting the coded mechanics of maps and the other isn't, but because both are exploiting the intended mechanics of the gameplay by making you untargetable to damage and consequently unable to be killed while permitting you to still increase your stats and damage other players and mobs. A strict conclusion can be drawn from this, terrain glitching & PTing in Safe Zones should be considered violations, even though they're violations with different implications and severities in terms of giving you unfair advantages, and as such should have different penalties, which are also debatable.

Asserting what is Chaos Abuse and PB griefing is a substantial gray area, since the use of Chaos pots and PB resetting has many case scenarios. And for what I've experienced throughout RF, it's fair to say it should be treated individually, taken with each report, further investigated and only then concluded to constitute griefing or not. Although this can be said for every other rule. Surely all these rules are only effective if the GMs are considerably active in game and able to enforce them accurately.
    Reports only tell us a side of a story.

18. Corssa

Corssa Member

There's a major problem and growing concern with dynamic IP banning policies, and I believe that's why you don't always find site administrators known for banning users through IP adresses. Also, I don't remember any official RF service banning users by IP address, so don't get your hopes up.

http://security.stackexchange.com/q...p-address-bans-when-ip-addresses-often-change

Edit: If you're specifically talking about banning through hardware ID, such as hardware serial numbers, these can be easily bypassed since they're essentially software information aswell, not any more difficult than bypassing an IP address ban.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  19. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

Wow, this is some serious hacks they have. If the game allows **** like that to happen(they're basically getting valuable items out of thin air), RF's future is very grim and no amount of bans and deletions they'll give can change it.

20. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

ok