stop the illegality bellato please

Discussion in 'Titan' started by Tremender, Sep 28, 2018.

1. fpratagy

fpratagy New Member

Remember that a MAU costs much more than regular potions per HP point. MAU also hides the weapon and the armor the user is wearing, so while you say it has too much damage, you prob don't see the +5 or +6 weapon under the suit.
    One last thing is, ARs have a MUCH, MUCH harder time leveling up. Expert melee and range skills, basic force, lowest hp class in the game, no class buff outside the armor... nothing helps the drivers level up; instead, ARs get less exp than regular chars if riding their own class's specialty. ACC launchers and Coras have the same exp... Coras have to deal with animus leveling, but not accs.
    ALSO: MAUs can't use rune or potions while riding. We have to get off, use it, and ride back.

2. harry0314

harry0314 New Member

You bunch bells need new brain. BUG is BUG. You cannot run from truth that you is banned by gm for 1 week when you are arcon. You is the hypocrite urself never admit you bug and got bann. No people ask your dps stat as cross class. Stop bullsht and admit you are bug abuser from www.TrashRL4DMBugger.com tangina mo bobo 4DM kkkkkkkkkkk

3. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

after second 00:23 when slowdebuff expires -> attacking faster than goku:D, lestarty was banned 1 time already, 2nd ban is 1 month? or only a week...

quanterous likes this.
  4. Tremender

Tremender New Member

and we go on...

unfortunately here you have another war in which everything remains the same until I enter a gm, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. And I have nothing else to say

5. Devantahr

Devantahr New Member

Im new in RF and what i see that ACC and cora play together. In one of the videos you also see that Acc/Cora rg together and atack.
    And is that legit?

6. Tremender

Tremender New Member

Of course. in no place does it imply that there can be no alliances between races. if this is so, it is also true that bells use armor bugs and even external programs. We are trying to red Fox do something about it and correct these bugs and banning this type of people.

a greeting

7. slipkel86

slipkel86 New Member

Bube69 is legit hi babes im here now.

8. slipkel86

slipkel86 New Member

Why you selling 4dmx? I miss u cheat engine user ftw now cora following your steps. with love murdermachine

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018