stop the illegality bellato please

Discussion in 'Titan' started by Tremender, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Tremender

Tremender New Member

Once again, as usual, the beloved use irregularities for their own personal gain. harming the other races and other players who play according to your rules and conditions. I would like this to change for the better, since you know perfectly what players are. since they know until what time they have your GMs and when they are connected and when they are not. I would like to see that our complaints do not go unnoticed by you, since you are the only ones that can protect us from this type of people. We are a community more and more numerous and excited for the reunion of old friends of more than 9 years ago. However, to return to this marabinous game and find yourself with such a panorama is devastating. please me and all my companions we ask you with all our heart to put an end to all these irregularities. thanks and see you soon.

2. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

pictures, videos, facts, character names, guild names? anything? or just random rant?

3. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

S> 10x +5 D 70 staff:D
    btw, liking your own post with 4 of your alt forum accounts?:D

slipkel86 likes this.
  4. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

So he is complaining about your staff? lol

5. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Bullsht post.

Btw I still have 5x Baal T3 and 3x Ancient Grade O Atack.Crit for sale pm me

6. Tremender

Tremender New Member

bugberry I find it incredible that you do not have your own shame. when you and those of your race only win with hacks. when you want we do 1 vs 1 in front of a GM. have if you are so little mouth then. It is very easy to be brave from anonymity.

bube92 likes this.
  7. Tremender

Tremender New Member

ahi tienes dos. si quieres mas me avisas

8. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

i find it amusing that every time im on my accora alts, watching you guys complaining,
    then asking you for a relog damage test at heroarena everyone is silent immediately.
    noone dares to come, noone even dares to relog.
    i asked murder 10 times he never comes to me to test my damage with relog, i asked shadowz 10 times, that obvious bugging btch only talks crap in his 3rd world country accent.
    kromy once dced in crag logged back and hit me for 1.3k lol,
    shadowz is a 2 shot not being archon, but with team invulnerable.
    people who deny to relog i call u a bunch of buggers, hypocritical whiny people who have a big mouth but when i ask YOU to relog with me together, ppl r scared i could still do the same damage and even more after you lose ur extra "buffs".

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    4driano likes this.
  9. 4driano

4driano Active Member

LMAOOOOOOO
    They recorded their shame, Kawen has no utility during CWs, do nothing, he just stand up over there watching his race dies one by one, whole Massacre guild are lowbies, no gears, no pro items, all of Massacre gets 2~3 shots.
    For god sake, get better items, reach levels, you being a lv59 wearing archon armor will NEVER face a bellato mage which wears D upgraded set and D+5 staff, bunch of noobs, thats what you all are.
    ps.: Cash spenders will rape you ALWAYS. deal with it.

10. 4driano

4driano Active Member

What about Deidara, David, KR0MY and others MELTING bell chip?
    These cited above are hackers, they use ASPAD (atack speed hack) and everyone know that.
    Trash race, noob players. talk too much and play like girls (dont be ofended Blueberry^^, I like your style)

11. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

I think it is funny that you of all people comment on a thread like this when you and half you guild just got banned for armor bugging. Your quote applies to you "Trash race, noob players. talk too much and play like girls." Now only a few Rampage PVP at CW, most including you, just run around with your shield up. Afraid to show what your real damage is? Time to accept what you are and stop accusing other people of what you are guilty of. If ACC is using speed atk hack it should be easy enough for your to record and post on the forum. You just stand around with your shield up anyway.

slipkel86 likes this.
  12. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Few Rampage? Everyone is in CW RIGHT NOW.
    Dude, you never show up on CWs, go to CW now and see our number.
    Facepalm.

Less QQ more Pew Pew

13. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Lol i am usually on for CW and was on today for CW1 and 2. Grats on the nice turnout, Bells were so close to dropping the chip. What happened to your dps? You hit like a girl. Please stop hiding behind MAUs. You used to be on the front lines in atk mode.

14. 4driano

4driano Active Member

What happened to our DPS?
    You gotta be ****** kidding, we faced 2x1, we won. Thats it.
    Even ally ACCORA couldnt stop us, acc chip ended 2%.
    What non sense words buddy
    [​IMG]

15. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

Hey Blueberry.... they do the same thing at Pegasus. ACC and Cora are in eternal PNA. Look at my scs... this is after today's cw2.
    They keep logging on Bellato's side and bragging that I bug set and that I somehow have a hack for dmg. They cry. 2 races and 3 players on Bellato's side and we still held solid 50 minutes.
    They also say I do dual log in, whatever that client modification would be, during CWs.
    Methylphenidate is my alt pilot.
    They can't play well with 1 char. I play with 2.

Attached Files:

16. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Please reread my post. My quote was "what happened to YOUR dps?" I am referring to you, 4DM, the verified bugger that comes on the forum and trashes the GMs for ruining the game and complains about other races bugging. Not the Bell race, I know they have lots of dps with the new MAUs. You are a hypocrite... blaming others for ruining the game while you and many in your guild helped to ruin it by bugging your armor. Need to GM that reading skill of yours.

[​IMG]

17. harry0314

harry0314 New Member

Instead blaming other race doing bugs. Tell why you did bugging 4DM and got banned? You are shameful hypocrite. Badmouthing everyone and call your race powerful. Its disgusting to see bugger bragging their race get powerful from unbalanced patch and bugging? Stay shut up and dont be fake. Www.4DMTrashRLBugger.com ń∑kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

18. harry0314

harry0314 New Member

4DM pathetic belatossss no have brain. Need powerful power? Follow and open www.4DMTrashRLBUGGER.com. he are crybaby need more bugger follower to hug him. Cryyyy pa moreee noob RL that got 1 week holiday from GM. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

19. LeColor

LeColor New Member

Yes, Bells bug too much, need to ban them or nerf them for 50%. Few bells can solo all acc + coritas. Its not normal. They bug armor + dmg hack.

20. 4driano

4driano Active Member

When I was RL, I was pure mage plus archon buff, now I have no aura and I redefined to mage x tank, but I still got 42k atack, not bad to a cross class.

GM was online during CW2 yesterday, a lot of accretias gone, their power sudenly dissapeared, no more 1 shot, no more 400 dodge, you know that, you know that I am telling is truth, accretias are hyprocrites, not me.