SRS Red

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Reymonauk, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Reymonauk

Reymonauk New Member

Is it even possible for a Nuker to complete SRS Red? I feel like it's impossible for nukers since the nukes doesn't do much damage and their physical attacks are only basic attacks.

Any advice for this?

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

If you have enough other gear and a good phys weapon then yes.
    Active skills only add a small portion to total the damage of an attack

3. NateTheGreat

NateTheGreat New Member

No matter the class always grind with a physical weapon. Should be just fine use clan basic or bamboo basic active

4. Reymonauk

Reymonauk New Member

well currently I’m using lvl3 set +15 full cons 30 orny, lvl2 snow set, 6 bead plates, goku, fox, and flag 3, and repel weapon+15.

First 2 bosses already gave me difficulties, I can’t even finish the whole dungeon.

any advice on how I can improve?

5. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

What level is your character? Solo'ing SRS red first 3 bosses can be done from HG 9 onwards fairly easily with your setup. But if you wanna do full runs, I would say mid to HI onwards should be fine.

6. Reymonauk

Reymonauk New Member

I’m currently at HG9. I’ll keep working on it and see if I can find any tricks or shortcuts.

7. BirdbrainX

At HG9 and the gear you mentioned, you can probably do 2 boss runs for xp, and when you feel you can handle them, you can progress to 3 boss runs and relog to repeat the run. XP should be pretty good at HG levels, so fast runs should be the optimal approach if you're solo'ing. If you have at least 75% attack speed, you can probably progress into full runs from mid HI onwards, or earlier if you can pair up with a healer with party courage buff.

The zombies at 3rd boss usually take time to clear before you can move on to the 4th boss. That's why I recommend 3 boss runs when solo'ing since there is negligible time delay impact when relogging after each run. If you are in party, it's probably wiser to just do 2 boss runs and exit with the party intact via the staircase after the 2nd boss.

Reymonauk likes this.
  8. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You can kill just one of the first 2 bosses and then start "killing" the door that is after Genji. Since you are a nuker you can use nukes on the door as it will go down faster with CK. After you have done this you can go and kill hiyami, after you beat the bikini girl you go to the hallway and kill general abe and the 2 maids, after that you go back to hiyami room and kill Gato(rade), after all this you relog and repeat, you can repeat this process until IS 4.

Reymonauk likes this.
  9. Reymonauk

Reymonauk New Member

Thanks a lot guys for the advices and how to proceed with SRS.

I upgraded my toon a little bit by using damage deco from GCM with full 30 cons orny and also socketed 4x epic sun stone phys for melee weapon as I still don’t trust my nukes in SRS. The bosses up to Yakumo went down pretty well but I did have to use EW and Heal Potions on a frequent basis.

10. BirdbrainX

If you have a sufficient amount of life, I suggest you leave EWs unhealed since they cap at 30K and you can't receive anymore. You can heal them all up at the clinic after your sessions if you like.

11. Reymonauk

Reymonauk New Member

I honestly did not know about EW Cap. I’m at about 50K HP with event buff. I am worried about one thing though. I don’t know what it is, but it seems like the boss has a skill or something that takes about 50% of my HP 1Shot. I don’t know if that damage is based on % or #. If it’s by # and the boss deals 25K damage, that would 1 hit KO me when I’m at 30K EW cap.

12. BirdbrainX

Don't quite recall that boss "ability", but let's say that is a possibility. You could attempt to use your nuker shield ability during bosses' second form since those are usually tougher, or just bring some panaceas along just in case. If all else fails, you may have to rely on those 1K EW pills or better yet the 5K EW Taoist Water Herbs from potato dungeon.

13. Reymonauk

Reymonauk New Member

okay gotcha, I’ll use my buffs and see if it helps. Thank you for your advices! Those are some of the things that didn’t really cross my mind. I’m glad I asked :D

14. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Why not one after one, but in that order in which you described??

15. FuriaAlba

If you brake the door that's the only outcome you can get.

16. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

I thought it was something special. So it's for party run, right? I do srs solo so doesn't matter to me.

17. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Helps solo too if u do enough damage to the door to break efficiently m

as warrior I switched to those runs IS2-IS4, I increased my exp per hour by 50% compared to full runs as there’s no other mobs to deal with just the bosses. No yakashi or hiyami clones to deal with

Revered likes this.
  18. FuriaAlba

You can do it however you like, 1 or many, dungeon doesn't care.

Revered likes this.
  19. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

I thought you couldnt do this anymore

20. Reymonauk

Reymonauk New Member

my team tried it, the door HP won’t deplete. It doesn’t work anymore