srs dungeon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolfien, Apr 11, 2016.

1. wolfien

wolfien Member

Is it me or the srs dungeon is 10x harder ? Hiyami strikes me in few shoots.I used to solo this at ps12 lvl. Now with a full ps12+ pt we barely can do it with wasting kgs...

Vanguard likes this.
  2. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

ye range dmg seems to hit alot harder here kind of think its all ck dmg or somthing.

BipolarTuna likes this.
  3. Darkjin

Darkjin New Member

Well with friend we go srs today, both IM+ lvl's and we burn kg's too. This server is about party's and co-op game, all dungs r more difficult to do.

4. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

300 kgs...killed main hiyami 3 form + all minis but no epi and couldnt open loot room and exit dungeon so apart from it being hard its also bugged like everything this dumb publisher does.

On a side note ranged mob dmg is way to high...tell the dev personally from me he is a moron tyz

5. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

on GC was all dungeons easier than here without magical deco , wsc , lucid belt, etc...

6. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

na range dmg just deal a stupid a mouth of dmg i think. as i said i think its all ck dmg here and was phy in gc.but i don't have 8k ck def to check xD

BipolarTuna likes this.
  7. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

akam...dude.....please dont talk about decos & buffs to finish srs...i used to solo it with warrior without even leech party. Maybe only u could do srs when new decos came out & with buffs but i been doing srs for a long time...hiyamis gave some damage when orange or red but dark blue & blue? please...should barely even tickle. This entire system for pve & pvp is broken. They "think" they "upgraded" the game when in essence they jus screwed everything up.

8. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

They did uprade to a new shitty level :D cuz the damage I assume these mobs atm do its like ssrs black nearly xD on GC or like sgcm black

Virus and Werewolf like this.
  9. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

If you guys have done it with parties of PS12+ and IM+ players, swallowing all those KGs wouldn't be necessary in previous versions. Magic/lucid deco and server buff are irrelevant...