Some advice

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by DavidZx, May 22, 2016.

1. DavidZx

DavidZx Member

Hi, I'm new to this game and i've got stuck.
    First of all, I made my character to m1 ( was so slow leveling at 112.. just like 0,04 exp/mob), but now it is gonna be the same until m33?
    Second, I noticed that my fury balls are full. What are them and are they any use?
    Third, I've tried to teleport to m1-m17( i think), map at guard chief, but game crashes. Do you have same problem also?

2. beathoven

beathoven Member

you could ask a M33 to take u as Studen to get 50% more exp, til m5 the exp will be somewhere around 0.06-0.08 if you reach that you can try to go to m14-17 mob (Beastmasters? Guys with hammer), these will give you about 0.1%, if you pick the right mobs you will be able to always have about 0.1% ea mob till m33.

Till m20 go to every war you need the cp for x2 exp pill.

Never used Fury, didnt wanted to spend the money for the pill you can buy a Herbalist to activate ?enrage? ^^ mode.

DavidZx likes this.
  3. Litoz94

Litoz94 Member

Hey I just got to m33 today no premiun service no 2x exp no shortcuts
    112 is one of the most difficult levels I level up from m1 to m2 at serpent knights not only cause I saved pills but also needed more m2 and m5 rares doing full party is best way if you don't have 4-5 in party not worth it go for teacher/student relationship with m15+

DavidZx likes this.
  4. DavidZx

DavidZx Member

Thanks alot! I'll try look for a party or master, but its kinda hard since most of the players of my faction are quiet and mean.

5. Iegend

Iegend Member

which faction are you on?

6. Senzaku

Senzaku Member

If you were a Jin then i was maybe a **** to you for asking for money at level 1, if so then im not sorry but i do help newer people even tho i tend to be really harsh to alot of people. but iv been giving skills *6-7th books* away enchanted armor and stuff, but alot of people just love to take advantage and sell it to make money. and thus i remember their name and never help them again. but hit me up if you do need help *if your a Jin*

7. DavidZx

DavidZx Member

I'm in Serpent clan. So far I haven't asked for money to anyone, and I hope I wont. All I want is players could answer my questions.. ign: David

8. kr4zyk3n

kr4zyk3n New Member

You can private message me in game if you have any questions about skills.lvling,and ...
    My IGN is Takado (Serpent)

DavidZx likes this.
  9. Senzaku

Senzaku Member

i freaking love the little tag or what ever its called, and its very true
    'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'