Skills reset or whatever?!

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by shady255, Jul 12, 2018.

1. (REMOVED)shady255

(REMOVED)shady255 New Member

Hello guys, I got some questions or give me some tips or explain me what to do , please and thank you.

So, I start to play RedFox from 2016 , at the end of 2017 I stoped, now I decided to start again , because we all know why we play 9Dragons,because we love 9Dragons no matter what :p , so I log in...bla bla same gear , same weapon , but after few sec I realize that I don't have NO SKILLS , then read the forum/website/server announcement and I got shocked to see that all my skills when I had them lvl 9-10 got vanished , I got disappointed at first but I told to myself, maybe is a new step to something better ,they fix this, they fix that...but no , it appears that my warrior is f*ked up , now when I try to use my active takes a lot of VE , I can't even grind alone without all my VE go . I took only 2 mobs in Loulan and then 0 VE , very nice. Try mediation goes back after 1min...then again 2 mobs and 0 VE. Maybe I am a noob or I don't understand something or whatever...please tell me what to do in this circumstance.Thank you!:p

Attached Files:

• mana.png
      mana.png
      File size:
      24.3 KB
      Views:
    • 65.png
      65.png
      File size:
      99.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Spices

Spices Member

u will need to party grind or get new items/gear to help with the infernal VE drain.... VE leech and VE pills in high demand these days...

farm gold an buy a few [guardian of the southern region] epi off people in hefie u willl never have to med again for 7 days so u can grind liek a zombie..

or craft it yourself if you can get mats..