[Serious] Spenders

Discussion in 'Notices' started by [GM]Gourdy, Apr 11, 2016.

?

Do you want spenders events?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

King spender and weekly spenders would be good.

2. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

No it's not rare lust, it's called "I wanna play with sword of the Commander" you hypocrite, which I was trying really hard not to call you

And there's a difference between a set that the people it was made for asked not to be redistributed, and a boxed exocore or scroll

3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Bi-weekly spenders
    King Spenders every 3-4 months
    End of the month spenders with bonus rc :0

Fraud and HumoLoco like this.
  4. LilPastry

King spenders sounds good.

What do you mean by that last part?

You want three spenders in a month?

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

what do you mean by that? Three spenders in a month? There's four spenders in a month if king spender is in happened.

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Well yes and no. So say next month there's a King Spenders event. The event would last the whole month, and whatever you spend on the bi-weekly spenders will add up to your King Spenders total. Then they could incorporate tiers for the King Spenders as @sadpie requested.

End of the month spenders could be a flash sale or 1+1 type of event.

Fraud and HumoLoco like this.
  7. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

@LilPastry And I wanna play with RaVeN eyes. If you can't see that you're the one being the hypocrite here I honestly don't know what to tell you. As a player who has spent on boxes, I'm asking that boxed items are not released in spenders. Yet you want the opposite and have no regard for players who have spent on boxes in the past. Because you "want to play with Sword of The Commander". So whats the difference between me making a request limiting an item's availability and a RaVeN member's request to not redistribute the set in spenders? We both earned the item in question. At least I can confirm that I've spent on boxes, how will a RaVeN member confirm he/she is who he/she says they are?

tl;dr you have no argument.

8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Having spent 100s on boxes before, if Redfox turned around and released exos/scrolls as a spenders item, would I be upset? Maybe a little bit, but it'll give everyone else a chance to attain those items. I see nothing wrong with that as long as the item from the box is out of circulation.

Example: Alchemist boxes
    Let's say next week they hand out 7 Nights as a spenders item, that would be quite insulting to everyone who spent money on the boxes.

Fraud likes this.
  9. Cloud94

Cloud94 Active Member

like i said less frequent but good prizes...

10. LilPastry

Soar, I'm not reading that drivel, and I'm arguing anymore with your thirsty ass, Gourdy asked to keep heat to a minimum so whatever. Call me a hypocrite because I want an exo. I don't care. I don't know why you care what I think of you either. Not responding to you in this thread after this. It's all good though fam.

@Yusuke

That sounds complicated. Why not have King spenders be a single, month long super spenders, and have different items on sale every week?

11. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

What do you mean by out of circulation? Like the Phoenix boxes were fine because we haven't seen those around in forever, and the content inside wasn't op enough to cause a significant imbalance in the game. I guess an example would be GC putting the BFE items in spenders a few months after they were originally released. Or Tempest being available for $30-50 dollars which would result in a large amount of players having it on abusing the kp / kg. If its outdated balanced content I could honestly care less.

12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

That's actually a better idea lol.

Fraud and Cloud94 like this.
  13. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Tempest had been available for spenders though :^O

Edit: Let me just say this. New host, so clean slate. All those boxes scroll/exos could be a potential spenders item if they choose to go that route. That being said, it's probably better to rerelease the boxes first, so I don't expect to see 7 Nights in a spenders event anytime soon.

Fraud likes this.
  14. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

Give me a date and im on it.

15. LilPastry

Actually I'd like to adk about that.

Is the possibility of a BIG month long spenders, with different items on sale every week possible?

I know I'd cash more if I could both participate in spenders, and get stuff on sale.

Yusuke likes this.
  16. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

I used Tempest as an example because I thought it'd give you an idea of how overwhelming certain boxed scrolls/exo can be if everyone has it. Maybe Pencak would have been a better example since people have spent a ton trying to get it and it would definitely cause a variety imbalance in game. Basically don't spoon feed the community S tier boxed items without them paying for it directly.

17. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Yeah do spenders, but don't forget carat spenders 2 :rolleyes:

Yusuke likes this.
  18. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I'm trying to understand what you mean. Nothing wrong with pencak being a spender item say in 3 months? Who cares if everyone has it. It'll just be like every other update where everyone uses the item for a time before moving on to something else. Same thing happened when sage and dragon claw were given out as prizes. That's the whole point in tiers though. But you are right, certain items shouldn't be made available such as gladiator/sudden death armor that easily.

Fraud likes this.
  19. Abrac

Abrac Well-Known Member

King Spenders here i come

20. MayFire

MayFire Clean Up Crew

Majority of people only want Bi-Weekly spenders is because everyone wants to regain their rares back, but I feel like that's a very bad idea. Spenders only should be help when a major update happens, if not, than it should be held every holiday. Holidays like St. Patrick's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, Christmas, etc. If we get bi-weekly spenders, we'll eventually run out of items for them to distribute and every thing will just be re-leased and people will cry about rares not being rares, that same situation happened back on OGP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.