[Serious] Feedback on Current Happenings

Discussion in 'Notices' started by [GM]Gourdy, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KizunaKen

KizunaKen Creator of Burst

This pretty much, i don't know who okay'd the idea of a 10 day period but, that is way too long. It's gonna hurt more than help. (people who hold community events for example.) Giving us the ability to accept/decline gifts would be much better.

As for the AI event prizes, there should have been tiers. For example:
    Beat Normal AI with any number of bots per matches:
    xx times
    xxx times
    xxx times
    Beat Hard AI with four bots per matches:
    xx times
    xxx times
    xxx times

and you could still keep the 'Most AI matches' tier
    That way we get more participation from players.

I also don't think naming a bot after you isn't that great of a prize, since AI mode isn't played very much.
    If you want these named bots to be seem often, one thing you could do is put AI versions of players in the background of some maps doing stuff, or in the background of some boss mode areas, fighting enemies or something.
    Or even put them as enemies in future boss modes. That'll make the prize more appealing.

2. xpbandit

xpbandit Active Member

"Who wore it best" event is a very good event assuming it's ran frequently. Every week would be ideal. OGPlanet fashion events were very rare and often times did not cater to a specific theme, thus the prizes were a lot better.

If RedFox ran a quarterly fashion event with more lax requisites (no specific items) but adhering to a specific theme (evil, good, angelic, devilish, robot, and samurai for example) with prizes like the fashionista title and rights to vote on the next fashion event, this would directly address complaints people have about the fashion event now.

3. Kichard10

Kichard10 Member

no offence but can me make so tag teams, royalnrumbles très for all And all them types of Évents? Because i really dont like fighting bots

4. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I will not be doing the AI event. AI really isn't my game mode. I will do any event related to Battle Or Rumble Mode. As for gifting, if I could suggest a suggestion for this whole gifting issue. What if when someone random sends you a gift a screen appears saying "Someone on your buddy list has sent you a gift, if you want to check if this gift is not from hacking or frauding send a ticket). Basically, if someone hacks or steals a credit card(Or w.e) and sends you a gift, don't ban the person that received a gift right away. Constantly remind him/her to check if the gift is ok. On OGPlanet, if you got gifted by a hacker you could of sent a help desk to get the item removed or checked. If your trading with someone you know/ trust then you know the gift is ok, but if someone just randomly gifts you, give users up to a week to submit a ticket to get the item check and every time that user logs in, remind him/her to get the item checked.

5. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

Make gifting between guild members the same as if they were on your buddy list? Since you can PM guildmates without having to add them, the guild list is basically a second friend list.

AI Event
    + I like that AI mode is being incorporated
    - It's purely a farming event... It may get popularity when the event recently comes out but eventually people will start giving up because of how boring it is
    - The duration of the event is WAY too long. A week should be the maximum for purely individual farming events like this.

Fashion Event
    + Unique idea with having 2 items to choose from
    - Prizes are a little weak

6. MaskedMan

MaskedMan Well-Known Member

:(lawl i feel me my self and Ai is pointless because by the time people like me who r busy notice the event pros are like 500 battles deep itslike wats the point

7. ELIXA

ELIXA Active Member

My Response

I do not think currently that the changes made to the gifting system
    are very good changes, If implemented properly they could be.
    All the same I think Making gifting rely on adding people and waiting 10 days
    is too much and is a scape goat for not making a legitimate trade system.
    The Buddies list has suffered from this now that we have to do [micro managing ]
    of the system just to get potential trades and we have to keep track of these people
    for 10 or so days while trying to keep their attention. [Time]
    Also, what if our buddy lists gets full I do not want to have to constantly
    manage my Buddy List so i have slots open for traders.
    [Deleting old friends for trades]. If no other system is going to be
    implemented in place of this I think at least the time should be
    reduced from 10 days to 2 tops.
    Even still the same problems Ive stated would be present.

I think the suggestion of being able to Accept/Decline gifts is a very well
    merited suggestion, though of course you make a good point
    players could play the role of a victim. But with this players could
    finally have a choice weather or not to accept random gifts from
    random people they may not know, it gives them options.
    Without this feature there are no options other than help desk
    all the same who would know if they recieved an item that
    was from someone who did something wrong to get the funds
    to send the gift. It could still have the same outcome because
    of the inability to know, so of course the player would be forced
    to play the victim weather they knew or not.
    [​IMG]

8. oYato

oYato Active Member

May I provide a suggestion to you from an old-gen rf prospective on events , out of all these years i have found one event we have had to be quite enjoyable and provide a ton of community attention in which a few years ago there were friday events in which[GM]'s would interact with players and whoever placed either above or first place? I believe would recieve an item (of course not an extremely rare item maybe something small like a box or a name changer or a timed sage/stardust) small things that keep the player interested , there were also things put in place to keep the game fair , such as if you were a toxic player or considered toxic you were kicked and or wouldnt recieve your reward, and if your connection is just god awfully unstable you would likely get kicked from the game if you didnt dc already. I would really love to see this event come back, but great job so far , looking forward to more.

9. oYato

oYato Active Member

i second this, rares would be much better

moryan likes this.
  10. oYato

oYato Active Member

exactly what we meed to hear , especially with the fasion event and terms of service

11. zaMARI

zaMARI New Member

I agree. Move the gifting period to 7 days. That way it is only a week of waiting.

The AI event is silly. Why isn't there a participation prize? You should always offer a participation prize for events like that.
    I like the fashion event.

12. KrulTepes

KrulTepes Active Member

My Rumble Fighter keeps freezing during the start of a game (In game)

Windstorm likes this.
  13. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

I'm okay with the current wait time of the gifting system, but resell passwords are a brilliant idea as well.
    I only participate in the AI Event when people don't join my room / rooms are dead. It's just another way for me to pass my time and benefit since the resulting rewards are similar to that of Guild War XP + Carat rewards.
    The re-fashion thing is good for people who have an eye for creativity. I like it, I just don't wanna spend my carat for a chance at those prizes. Basically speaking, it's a start, just make it bigger.

14. Majora

Majora New Member

Hello,
    How are you going to ban someone for participating in a random cc event and getting gifted by a credit card hacker. I had no idea he was a hacker. I don't even know who he is. Is this how professional you are at your work? You're gonna ban players randomly for doing nothing because some jerk broke the law?
    Can you please tell why am I banned exactly? Based on what? Literally I got banned without me even realizing it? How is it even fair? I'm mad because this is just non logical.

15. Miria

Miria Member

Gifting System: I think it's overall alright, tho do please keep in mind this trading issue. I myself don't actually trade, but without a trading system to be seen, it's highly unfair to have to wait 10 days for a single trade with a new person.

AI Event: I've stated this previously, but I'll give you my opinion again. It's extremely boring, anti-fun and quite honestly very disappointing. If anything this should at least have a shorter duration ( like someone here pointed it out ) or have a participation prize. Grinding an AI mode can never mean fun. Boss mode would have been a MUCH better choice, because variety would exist.

Fashion Event: I think it's alright, this kind of events is always nice to see :) Tho prizes are a bit meh, it's still a fun idea.

16. xXEl3MentXx

xXEl3MentXx Active Member

Okay. Here is an idea. Everyone is so worked up about gift n bla blah blah. Here is what I suggest. Keep the gift function. Just as it is. Gift means GIFT you shouldn't expect something in return for a gift yeah? People get scammed because there are liars. And expect what they agree on. Yeah w/e broken system. So keep it for gifting. But you have the power to talk to nominox about a trade system to implement into the game. For example look at World of Warcraft's trade system. Both put items in and BOTH have to accept in order for it to complete. Both can see items before they can accept. And make it so something has to be in on both players side's in order for accept to be clickable. Bam irk your the game master but that's my 2 sense on the trade/ gift bs

17. NotReady

NotReady New Member

banning people for getting gifted by a dude who broke the law instead of just removing the items he gifted?? pretty bad decision making... as if they were supposed to know the dude had rc they got illegitimately

these are kids who probably spent years building up their acc too, and you're just gonna do that to them?

kinda makes players want to stay away from this game in fear of being banned for something as stupid as this

then ruining our only form of "trading" because you cant properly handle a situation caused by 1 dude? dont see a point in playing right now...

xgone likes this.
  18. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

About the AI event.
    The event is way too long for the type of event it is.
    There is no participation prize so I am just playing a whole month knowing that I might have wasted it if I don't win anything.
    Not to mention that AI mode is not really the most fun mode in the game... so playing it for a whole month is kinda... eeeeeh.
    Kinda painful.

19. Moyhz

Moyhz Member

Me,myself and Ai

The event cant be use by new players so its bad.
    People who already spent ton of money on this game with epic Stats and Epic Avalon will win whatever what
    The oGoogle player had like 300 AI game done on the first day ... Top 10 players to win RC will be the Top 10 buyer lol seriously ?
    25$ worth of RC for many hours of Ai Mode each day ? naaahhh, better luck next time for average players and new players.

Who Wore it Best ?

Normal Fashion event , its ok ! We got use to that in the past.
    The only thing bad is the price : 5k or 10k ? i can make that in one hour on the game.
    Doesnt worth the time once again sadly.

New Gifting System

This wont solve the scammer problem, and it will kill Rumble fighter Economy
    You'll simply lose profit over time with this new rule !
    People cant Trade or make event properly anymore so, including me..
    The effect of this new rule on me is simple = I simply buy less RC to trade cause its a pain to trade now..
    Less trade = Less currency = Less Money in your pocket.
    You're loosing time and money trying to fix this gift button, what you are doing is killing the game and your compagny.

Thanks for reading GM gourdy
    I know my english isnt perfect but a big thanks for listening to the community
    i love you :D

20. Tezmanian

Tezmanian Well-Known Member

On mobile so sorry if the post is smushed.

I'm an old rf player and one of the most glaring things is this 10 day gift restriction as its way to long, 1day would of been a better middle ground it it has to be present.

To be honest I tried the AI mode and it's not that great. I remember a while back there was a event day where GMs would be on playing with players for small prizes. For future events, try to mix it up and utilize all game modes like King of the hill and Demo.

Fashion events are fine, but also mix it up with a theme or just a post of a ss of best looking avatar that isn't done in the Shop. That way you Lord Gourdy and future GMs hopefully, can just pick the top ones. This gives all participants a chance and cuts down on alienation claims to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.