[Serious] EU Players, let's vote!

Discussion in 'Notices' started by [GM]Gourdy, Mar 10, 2016.

?

Potential EU Server Options

1. Yes, open an EU server and lock my account to servers based on IP.

2. Yes, open an EU server, but don't lock my account to servers based on IP.

3. No, you should look into region locking certain channels.

4. No, don't change anything! I love RF just the way it is!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Incero

Incero Well-Known Member

ok then agreed, it's hard to ignore
    this went way off topic but i think option 2 would be best

2. Android18

Android18 New Member

I support Channel lock on NA Free and EU Free channel! Therefore we could play with EU in other channel and no lag in Free channel!

3. Sympinger

Sympinger Member

Option 1 is the most logical and the one that makes the most sense.

Pros: Own Events, no lag, literally EVEVERYONE will come back (yall should admit it, out of all the games you've played the past 32099302 years, RF is still the best and most nostalgic), own [CA]s, own updates maybe :)?

Cons: F*ck off and kys

Trypheno likes this.
  4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I'm an eu player.
    I think the first option is the best, if we will be enough people(and I think we will be after a time. because a lot of eu players left the game since the lags came. And on OGP there were a lot of active eu players.)
    If we are not, I think we should go on the third option that there wont be any separation besides the channels. That can make eu players trade na players.

5. Xyrn265

Xyrn265 New Member

I vote for the 2nd option, when we were at ogplanet we eu could go NA but there wasn't any good reason for it and there was no complaints about lag because EU players... Even though I lost my acount at GC because they made some BS with the log which tells me the email/password is wrong, I try to register it says it exists and when I send an email It doesn't appear any email, even doe I lost everything I had from Ogplanet because of GC I would still play this game if an Eu server is made, Eu community was big , In OG we had like 3 pages of matches on free channels and other battles between channels... The transfer was well announced and everything but when the game got to GC even I thought there was no EU game so i quit, then i realized Majora on YT played rf recently... And blablabla... I love this game and I want it back

tamirtov likes this.
  6. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

You are so right.

7. Rhape

Rhape New Member

GG, This will kill GW (GuildWar) for EU the only thing I'm here for. This because 99,9 % of EU players are trash at GW and don't play it since they get dominated.I need opponents I have 0 intentions of waiting 6 hours for someone to finally show up and DuQ the room right away :).
    I mean NA laggs to me but in GW things just work out + the amount of EU people playing GW now is like 5 at tops.
    Oh and GM's please don't make the f****** mistake GC made by skipping RR 4&5.

8. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

48 dang I hope this is legit and not people using multiple accounts.

9. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

The only reason no one plays GW on EU is because it's pointless. There's no reward and there's no RR. Also there's so many rules now that it's tedious to adjust to each guild's rules.

10. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Thread has been cleaned. Once again, please remember to stay on topic. Glad to see lots of good discussion and voting going on.

KingxD and Duhart like this.
  11. CapitalSTEEZ

CapitalSTEEZ New Member

The first option is the most reasonable one. It will force all the new European players, who have no idea about this suggestion btw, to play rfeu and you will see how dramatically the eu playerbase will grow.

What I'm afraid of is, since the server is in the us, the 1 bar issue will still be there.

12. R4T3NICE

R4T3NICE Active Member

take opened just 1 server and lock players on channels based on ip this would be perfect there's no need to get another server...

13. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Just rent a server in Amsterdam like every other multinational online game.

14. Paradox

Paradox New Member

This please. If you're going to make an eu server let it please be located in Europe.

15. Righteousness

Righteousness Active Member

I'm pretty sure that was a long time ago, the playerbase for Eu has dwindled to almost nothing.

What you're proposing is that they go ahead and do all this work for a server for Eu, that will probably net barely any players.

And by your logic you think it'll pick up, and people would return to the game.

But what if it doesn't? What if it doesn't gain momentum? And look at what you have.. A server for like 20 people.

Was it worth all the effort? No it wasn't.

I've only been trash talking Eu because Eu players have been trash talking Americans.

I think you Eu players are better off staying with NA. You are a tiny minority that will go unnoticed.

16. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

Remember what I told you about staying out of matters that far surpass your judgemental capacities?

17. Righteousness

Righteousness Active Member

Eu players can hate me all they want, i don't care what someone across the world thinks of me.

You guys are not worth the effort. Your playerbase won't pick up, you guys are not worth having a dedicated server for.

Hate all you want Eu kids, you are unimportant in the bigger scheme.

18. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

What "bigger scheme"? This game barely has 500 people right now and I think they could use everyone right now.

Stay thinking of yourself important to a dead game.

19. Paradox

Paradox New Member

I don't think involving your personal feelings in this matter which regards European playerbase is a good idea. You should wait until you grow up a bit and have better judgmental capacities indeed. You have no idea how many eu players there was on ogp, you have no idea how many of them quit and tried coming back but for what? Lagg? Lack of events? Lack of interest? GMs who did not care at all about the eu-players and treated them as no existent? And then use the best editor's videos to promote the game on steam, who is EUROPEAN. Hypocrisy at best.
    You see, your hate feelings are irrelevant to this thread. Try finding your inner peace somewhere else and not by saying a bunch of random stuff that you have no idea what they mean. And believe me, EU doesn't hate you, we don't know who you are.

Beast2050 and Duhart like this.
  20. DigiGoD

DigiGoD Member

EU BOI IF U DON GET !
    ANYONE WHO VOTES EU NOT IP LOCKED IS VOTING FOR TRUMP.

Tides likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.