Scarcity of items in Titan Bells.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by France, Oct 29, 2016.

1. France

France Active Member

I dont know if some highbies are hoarding all the superior armors (50-55) and weapons (55-65) or are these items really hard to find. Whether you shout for a whole month or wait for it to be vend in UTS, after you reach these levels you will find yourself stuck with the same items that you have since you are 50-55. After getting to lvl50, you will find that there are no significant superior armors for you to buy, and as you reach lvl60 there are ideally no decent weapons you can buy even you have the Dalant. I dont know what is, but some are stuck with their 55 int weapons and armors with average ups.

brutsalad likes this.
  2. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

its not that they're horded, its all being spread out on multiple characters and such, and alot of items are lost when those accounts were sold
    end game gear is quite hard to obtain as the requirements just to get them are rather difficult for a single person

3. Accord

Accord Member

This and also, the non-active chars are holding many good items that could be in the game.

4. dolarman

dolarman New Member

The reason why not find and they are selling it for real money trading with Paypal and other means ..
    [​IMG] .
    [​IMG] ..+
    +[​IMG] +
    [​IMG] +
    [​IMG] +
    [​IMG]
    There are several groups on Facebook for real money trading..
    Game bankrupting...
    "GM" or are not seeing, or not know how to act according to the rules and apply sanctions ..

HootMaRoot likes this.
  5. Accord

Accord Member

Rf Online official server has became a good profitable game:cool:, for RedFox/ CCR.inc and now also for the players, no doubts at allo_O

6. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Really? just looking no the AH right now, there is a few sup pieces. There has never been many SUP on the AH and they are going for good prices.

Type C armour is easy to make now with so much ore in the game.

60 and 65 weapons are rare as only really hard pbs drop them and we need the full race to do it. Which won't happen as 20% of guilds do not want to help the race and 40% of the race are either selfish and lazy and think getting 60 gear in the game is pointless when they are 65.

You should, find an active guild and get hand me downs. or ask for help to do stuff, complete 45-50 BD's for JB's for TC's??

for 60 or 65 weapons, shiny bd's or events are your best bet.

7. France

France Active Member

Still waiting for shiny weapons to flood the race. There are too many 60-65 players now, and still growing by the day. However, there are not enought item around. And if ever you get the chance to buy a piece of armor in Dalant, it sure is overpriced but you have no choice unless you'll pay it with real money.

brutsalad likes this.
  8. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Then lets orginise to drop the harder dims for 60 int's or k2 izen for 65's. Thing is bells as a race ****, Xelax is trying but he is only one bell, and most marhar don't even care for anything apart from ets/daily.

And armour is not over priced, i bought 65 gear for 300/400m, when i was 50 bad sup was 200-300m and again when i was 55, int was 300m.

Weapons have always been expensive though.

France likes this.
  9. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

prices weren't too bad until the account started being sold and bought at ridiculous rates

10. France

France Active Member

This is true for the fact that i know some bells who bought and sold their items together with the account, and this was done in real money trade. Of course as time goes by, the same item/s that gets sold repetitively by old owners gets high in price as the latest owner would like to make a few income out of it, the cycle goes on.

brutsalad likes this.