SAVE RUMBLE FIGhtER

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PacoBelan, Jun 2, 2021.

1. PacoBelan

PacoBelan New Member

I started this playing this game about 6 to 7 years ago, every now and then I would come back to see what its like and to my disappointment, it has remained the same... I remember getting home from school, rushing to my desk and the excitement that grew as the screen of computer brightened as the little rf icon at the top right appeared. it was those good times that I remember grinding it out with my friends, building guilds, trashing no hit demos and getting so hyped for the latest scrolls and exocores. it's Mobdrobeen 5 minutes since I've been on again and to no surprise it is literally ******* the same. the artworks, designs, intros, music, modes, etc have all been recycled and literally used over and over again for the past 6 to 7 years. it actually got worse, as barely anybody plays anymore and from my chats with other players, rf has harbored a toxic community that spoils the game for other players. the developers should be ashamed of what they've done with such an amazing game. rumble fighter had so much potential, the game mechanics were amazing, the scrolls and exocores were completely badass, and back then there was a community that wa VidMate s so heavily involved and into the game. maybe if we shut the servers down and invested into a rework with improved servers, different modes, upgraded designs and new heroes, and improve game mechanics, there would probably be a chance. but with the lazy standards of redfox and a poor team of developers I really doubt that's going to happen.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  2. M0nstersBDAY

M0nstersBDAY Member

Sorry but there are multiple issues here;
    -Nimonix doesn't care about RF.
    -Nimonix only cares about your wallet status.
    -RedFox isn't particularly "lazy", the issue is that 95% of the power is in Nimonix hands (which we have explained, doesn't care)
    -The little power RedFox does have is not used towards trying to save the game at all.
    -The guy who can help make the game better and introduce bug fixes, anti-cheat / exploit patches, etc (me btw), is not allowed to contact Shadow or any of the RedFox staff anymore (IDK Why).
    -Even if this game somehow magically became better, Ddos wars are still a major issue.
    -The ability to take over guilds still persists.
    -The ability to disband a guild was removed so once you make one, you literally have to get on an alt account to pass ownership to or make a ticket.
    -Medal shop items sell for like 10 carats upon reselling because of (me lol).
    -The shop has a bunch of items and scrolls but at this point and time, anyone who still plays already knows what 90% of the shop items are + shop items are mainly RC.

Good news:
    -Recently the devs have given out 3-4 new scrolls that haven't been seen before for a short period of time just for players to test them. The reason this is good news is that before that point, they hadn't released a Scroll or Exo in almost 2 whole years, so it definitely shows at least a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Bad news:
    -I have personally sent in multiple videos showing off how cheats/exploits are done, and how to patch them; Nimonix's response? "Update game guard dude lol that'll solve the issue of us not knowing how to code!".
    -At one point in time I was in communication with [GM]Shadow but unfortunately, his presence as a whole has almost completely disappeared from Discord and he ignores all the questions I ask (I assume either one of their TA's who has a bad history with me or his bosses are telling him or convincing him to drop contact with me, unfortunately).

Conclusion:
    -Unless the [GM]'s allow contact between me and them again, or Nimonix has a brain blast and starts caring about this game again, chances are, it will never be how we all remembered...

3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

RedFox and that guy can suck my dick. Destroy em and take over. And if they want sue us, then they gonna deal with me.

Draygashi likes this.
  4. FuzionHandz

FuzionHandz New Member

Had a decently long conversation with M0nster, this dude knows what he's talking about and he's right on everything he says lol. This game has been a money grab so long i quit for 3-4 years come back and it's EXACTLY the same. But not only that i login for the first time and the shop is almost identical to when i quit with even more box transactions.

Even WORSE part is, remember when people spent 500-1000$ just to get Quake/Tsunami out of the Golden Boxes? Yea you can just buy those for 100 medals now in the shop which you can aquire through your quests book fairly easy.

Games done until it's genuinely spent time on and looked into either that or the whales supporting the serves will cease to exist anymore and the NA servers will shut down and we will just be left with gem fighter and a memory of what once was.

HumoLoco and Draygashi like this.
  5. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Blame game development on Nimonix, they can get help but they choose not to.
    This is a secondary income at this point for Nimonix and there's no more than 10 employees.
    Advertisement and events fall on RedFox, they tried in the beginning especially when they had Gourdy.

HumoLoco likes this.