[SALE] Sweet Dreams Sale

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

it's not a joke if it originally came out of your own mouth

it's called quoting what someone said X D

o.o

so dazzle me, i don't see where you said it was a joke

tamirtov likes this.
  2. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

... I was deadass the only guy that had Yin Yang. Now all the scrubs are gonna have it.

Yuniffie likes this.
  3. Caysan

Caysan Active Member

If you wanted to support the game then support it within the next event. How would you feel if you been patiently waiting for your rewards then it get postponed due to a few people timing. Sure people were busy and we all miss stuff some times just catch the next one and missing events does not make, most people less likely to spend money. if they wanted to support the game then they would wait for the next one and if you use them people(ones who missed event) what about the one who made it like myself? I will not like to see my prizes postponed..

Flamekiller likes this.
  4. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

uwot
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yuniffie, BJJFromGJJ and Flamekiller like this.
  5. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

I know a few that still have it. >:3

6. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

You missed what I said apparently. I want to support the game, most spenders are not worth it, the rewards kind of ****. The other point I made is that they don't ignore you, but give you your rewards on time and extend it a little for everyone else. The main problem here is the lack of advertisement and poor timing for the best spenders redfox has had yet. The only box I care about now is for parkour, and there is currently existing only like 10 items that I actually want cosmetically. There is, unless something completely amazing happens with the next items released, no reason for me to spend on the next event. This is what I'm getting at.

7. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

Been hoping for ears and bfe stardust a long time my man. I'm upset because they've both been basically unobtainable for years now, and they are some of the only cosmetics I want. I had them back on ogp and was screwed out of them. This is my real salt.

8. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

Not gonna lie I kinda agree with you man.

A LOT OF PEOPLE WANT Stardust Set BF LE because its a nice looking set + it has Op Stats

I wanted for a longgggggggggggggggggggggg ass time but never got a chance to get it

Because when it was in shop for $10-20 worth of astros/cc/rc Whatever you want to call it. I wasn't playing Rumble Fighter at the time because I quit after getting hacked and went back to MapleStory then I heard there was another one for it and I missed it again so honestly this is like the 3rd time I seen the Stardust Set BF LE in a spender.

My mom is strict when it comes to my money.. She told me I wasn't allowed to swipe my debit card to buy anything at all.
    She told me if I were to spend my money she'd kill me because I should be saving for a car and that same time I can be able to do the $60 RC Spender and still be able to buy a car but in her eyes it won't be able to since she thinks that $60 gonna slow me down from buying a car.. I make around $500+ every 2 weeks.

If I hadn't done this spender I would have missed my chance again. Even though my mom says that I cannot spend my money at all I'm going to spend it this once (maybe unless there is something else that I want). Because I want that Stardust Set BF LE so badly and if I have to spend $60 to get it I will do it. Honestly the only thing I like about this spender is.. Black Andro Package, Black Friday Cape, Black Flash and that Stardust Set BF LE.

I had the Black Friday Cape and Black Flash back on OGP but I lost it due to the transfers.

Yuniffie, Daomu, Shana and 1 other person like this.
  9. Daomu

Daomu Well-Known Member

damn dude no one asked for an autobiography but thanks for sharing

TLDR; he wants stardust

Yuniffie, chino1297 and Flamekiller like this.
  10. madaravxxx

madaravxxx Active Member

[​IMG]
    Bro you need to fricking chill out. We already seen your fricking rant in 3 pages son not my boy Gourdy fault you dont look at the forums son so chill the crap out. You acting like Redfox gonna hurt for 1 PERSON cash get that crap out of here son they already got paid, and you don't even know a lot of players go on the forums and look at the Spender event you just dont know that because they dont post. So stop fricking crying son, it your fault that you Didnt look at the forums. Redfox taught you a good lesson, next time look on the forums or you gonna get screwed up son .If you spent that cash you know you would not want to wait another week for some dude's to get the item that why it called Rare items son.
    [​IMG]

Smh this trash spenders wasnt even good bro, the only thing that was good on this crap was Neko Ears. They shoulda gave the Regular Stardust set & scarecrow set.

So Please [​IMG]

Autronix and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  11. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

That's actually one of the reasons why I forum a lot. Cuz there's these events that I just don't wanna miss

Flamekiller, Autronix and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  12. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

Flamekiller likes this.
  13. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

you got what it takes to become a popular person

don't worry ;)

Autronix and tamirtov like this.
  14. Daomu

Daomu Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Biillz, Autronix and tamirtov like this.
  15. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello everyone! Spenders items have now been distributed, if you have any issues/questions, please send a ticket! Thank you.

Edit: If you are online, you will need to re-log. Thanks!

Flamekiller, Negrosaki, Shana and 3 others like this.
  16. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello, there was an issue with the Black Andro package not distributing properly, we are re-sending it out now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.