[SALE] Sweet Dreams Sale

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweeTTrees420

SweeTTrees420 New Member

How long will the boxes be up ?

2. TearstoLead

TearstoLead Member

o sht
    the same shitty ironic joke you've been making the past 4 replies

3. Moomoo12345678

Moomoo12345678 New Member

do i still get the prize of i spend it on the 28? o...o

4. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

Tbh they probably should have doubled down on cyber Monday and added something like an android class, clothes and exos discount because puns

But really, I just want an extended spenders for the sake of "didn't really have a chance to check so I completely missed out, when I just wanted to give red fox my money for the ears and stardust set"

But if it's not for a spenders with rewards I want as much as I want those ears and that set, I probably straight won't buy rc for a while lol. Kinda makes me a bit put off to have missed it.

5. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

Unless the gm says so, no. Post said Nov 27 at one minute to midnight, so...
    Just have to hope that Gourdy-senpai says they are extending it.

6. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

no, the event ended and they will probably hand out prizes tomorrow.

7. Caysan

Caysan Active Member

I dont think they should extend event, people who spent money, expect their prizes and have been waiting for them. I understand you guys didnt make the event in time but that should not bring neglect to the one's who did make it in time. there is always new event to win.

8. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

no-one is suggesting that they neglect the people who were around, simply that they extend it for the people who were busy with family because of the poor timing of it.

And the problem is THAT there is always another event to "win" (which would you really call spending money on this game winning?) but 99% of the time the rewards ****. The problem is not only are they losing money from the timing of it, but when something like this comes around with such terrible timing and people miss out on it who wanted the items it also makes those people less likely to spend on future events. A ton of people want neko ears, a ton of people want bfe stardust set. When half the playerbase doesn't even know about a spender's event happening because of the timing, it would honestly be incredibly stupid for them from a business standpoint to not extend it.
    If they extend it, more people have time to get the items that are really desired, so redfox gets more money.

Or, do you WANT GC's "spenders every weekend" model again? How about people constantly complaining that the items that they really want haven't been available for a long time (like boxed items...) I personally do not.

As for myself, I actually found out about the event like 2 hours after the event was over, and I literally had no shot at it. There are very few items in this game that I really want any more, but the stardust set and neko ears are both definitely two of the things I want. I am unlikely to do any spenders in the near future without these two myself (since there's so few things that I want back) which could be considered a win as far as my personal checking account, but a loss for redfox's wallet... I tend to spend above and beyond when there's an incentive. Maybe not the thousands of dollars some spend, but I spend a lot.

Heck, I spent like 150$ on gray boxes alone in the week leading up to this because i wanted the bfe scrolls and exos for this go-round. I'm willing to spend, but i already have all but one of the bfe scrolls so any more is not worth it to me. Honestly, almost all of the boxed scrolls I have now, so even on boxes past this point there's little reason for me to spend.

Honestly, I'm looking for a reason to justify spending on this game that I enjoy playing, since I have so few these days. I want to support the game in that way and help* make it better, but there's really no reason when you already have almost everything you want.
    in the end, all i want is an excuse to give them my money... and there's very few items that i want these days, even a lot of the new ones.

Still want a bfe 9-tails and frost wolf set though.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  9. Facade

Facade Active Member

what do you mean by "read the post please" you sound like a moderator

10. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

You're asking for your Spender Prizes when they haven't even been distributed yet.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  11. Pollux10

Pollux10 Member

They should start postin the stats to the items like they do with some of the other spenders so folks know what exactly they're spendin their money on. Even though I spent my 6k and I'll know eventually, I still wanna know now cause I'm an impatient smut. And I agree with the folks talkin about givin more of a heads up on spenders. That's why I usually wait until the boxes/scroll sales are about to leave the shop (unless I know Imma get more credits) before I spend my ****, so I can catch all the spenders. Plus I only check these dead ass forums like once every two days or so specifically for random **** like this, pays off for the kid ^_^

12. Facade

Facade Active Member

this reply wasn't for you doe

13. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

they need to add events to the launcher or something to make them more visible, like seriously. most people just spam esc through the intro screen. even if they didn't, it's super small and on the right side so people would probably miss it in there either way.
    they need to like, start doing email alerts for this sort of thing or something.

14. chino1297

chino1297 Active Member

I mean it happens, you miss out. Wait until next year!!
    hey man, I can see that you're upset about not being able to participate in the spenders, but like it's a given that people won't be able to sometimes. Just hope that they'll bring these items back in some way or another for Xmas.

Flamekiller and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  15. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

Okay? then stop being stupid and learn how to read before you even decide to quote the person back

You knew exactly what he meant...
    Yet you were playing stupid.

Yuniffie, Flamekiller and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

before friday or on that day.

Sabres likes this.
  17. Facade

Facade Active Member

wait, let me reread to see if this ***** talking to me. If the reply isn't for you don't reply to it you stupid nerd, 2,409 messages and you think you're some moderator ***** kys

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    tamirtov likes this.
  18. GaryOak

GaryOak Well-Known Member

"Bought 2 gray boxes today didnt receive ying yang? What class is it wtf?"
    "Please double-check the details of this event and its requirements".
    -Gourdy

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/sale-sweet-dreams-sale.29211/

Gourdy would of told him the same thing that's why he didn't respond.

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  19. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

What does 2,409 message have anything to do with what we're talking about.

Stop trying to change the subject just because you're a sped **** boy.
    Who obviously can't read simple english.

Yuniffie, BJJFromGJJ and GaryOak like this.
  20. Mitsuke

Mitsuke Clean Up Crew

If i had 2409 u gonna call me a nerd? why the ** u complaining bout message's count i can get 200 in literally a day on these forums if i wanted. there to active.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.