Sale: Refinement Box

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Apr 14, 2021.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

refinement_resized.png

In need of upgrade mats? From now until 6:00 PM, April 19, you'll be able to purchase the Refinement Event Box from our Marketplace! Now is the best time to grab these! Be sure to stock up on these boxes before it's gone!

Refinement Box
    One of the following items can be obtained through opening the Refinement Box!
    • Pot of 16th Forgotten Soul
    • Pot of 17th Forgotten Soul
    • Pot of 18th Forgotten Soul
    • Pot of Blue Dragon's Soul
    • Pot of Red Pheonix's Soul
    • Pot of Eternal Darkness
    • Mirror of Ancient Dragon
    • Extreme Refinement Scroll +1
    • Extreme Refinement Scroll +2
    • Removing Extreme Refinement Scroll
    • Blood of Flying Dragon
    • Blood of Heavenly Dragon
    • Blood of Emperor Dragon
    • Dragon Thunder-Ground
    • Dragon Thunder-Rock Cloud
    • Dragon Thunder-Bolt

Note:
    • Refinement Event Box Properties: Cannot Trade, Can Sell, Can Store, Cannot Discard
    • Pot of Blue Dragon's Soul Properties: Can Trade, Cannot Sell, Can Store, Cannot Discard
    • Pot of Red Pheonix's Soul Properties: Can Trade, Cannot Sell, Can Store, Cannot Discard
    • Click the [?] icon located at the top-right corner to open up the Resource and Create window.
    • Hover over the magnifying glass to check the properties of the item.
    • Reward items are obtained at a fixed probability -- there is no guarantee that you will obtain them.

Look for the Refinement Boxes in the "Event/Sale" Section of the in-game RedFox Games Marketplace!

dankiel91 likes this.
  2. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

really no azure pot?

3. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Dear [GM]Ahri,

I hope you are doing well.
    Thanks for this initiative to motivate players to enter the refinement race. HOWEVER, I would like to comment on some items that this refinement box contains.

Seriously? These items you can get for (almost) free in the game and you add this as sale content?
    I bet these two items were NEVER used by anyone since the start of the 9Dragons game. Why do you even add such items to the refinement box?
    And, another question, you didn't add the Pot of Azure Dragon's Soul to the sale box. Is there any reason for that?

The price of 15+4 refinement boxes is 4500cc. That is a hell of expensive just to get items that you have free in-game. So, why spending 4500cc if you can create multiple accounts and get the item that everyone is searching (the Mirror of Ancient Dragon) for less than 2000cc?
    If you want to compete with your own sale content (refinement box vs. seastorm pack), I think you should think of a better strategy since this sale content makes no sense at all. Nothing there is more worth than the Mirror of Ancient Dragon that you can buy for less than half of the price.

Please, take this into consideration.

Best,
    kpzini

Side note: 1 box is 300cc. Normally, with 300cc you can sell 600kk gold. And for sure no one will want to spend 600kk in gold to buy an item that can obtain for free with the tons of Blood Essence that exist in the game. We are fool donating towards you every month, but we are not that fool anymore.

MinnesotaSlays and Cytrix like this.
  4. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Agree, there's stuff in that package that is basically free ingame. Remove those and instead add azure pot. Then the box is perfectly fine.

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  5. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

So @GMAhri and @playredfox I know you all read our comments in the refinement section and when I saw that there was a potential box to come with the refinement material I was super excited because I have invested quite a bit to get my weapon where it is today. Many people have reinstated what I and many others have said over time but instead of complaining here is a list of what I believe our players need.

The items we need from this box are as follows.
    -Mirror of ancient Dragon
    -Pot of Azure
    -Pot Of Darkness
    -Pot of Pheonix
    -Pot of Blue Dragon
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Obviously, we know you are running a business and you can't just provide us the best of the best without some cost-benefit system in place.
    Appropriate items to have in the box
    -+2 individually
    -+1 individually
    -removal scroll individually
    -unrefined white dragon box(many players still don't have FWD)
    -repel weapon box refinement lv 10-15(Good bust material)
    -Wave weapon box lv 10-15 (same as repel box just good bust material)
    -TS 200
    -TS 100
    -Refinement epi increase
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, this box included 16 total items my version of it includes 14 items rn. So let's talk about the pricing and justifying that price. 4500cc is way too much for this box for technically items in total only worth 8 to 10b in gold versus 1kcc sales for roughly 2b5 to 3b. If we swap out the items that people won't use for the items included in my list you can charge that 4500cc price tag to even a 5000cc price tag, but that's only scraping the surface. You have the QD box and it has so much wasted potential in there when it comes to that ancient ticket and lets not forget that many of us farm LLGC for the Golden Mirror. If you add those 2 in there you can easily charge 6500cc to 7500cc for it(speaking for myself) for a 30+9 lotto box. We will still need to farm QD to make the new weapons anyways. Also for those who like to spend rather than farm they have a chance to make the new weapon and participate.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Items to make the box worth more CC
    -Ancient weapon exchange ticket
    -Golden Mirror(from LLGC shards)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Between the WD boxes, New 9D premium, and a revision of this box here. You will be able to build off of this.
    The overall price tag in cc: 6500cc to 7800 cc for a 30+9 box. That is what I would be willing to pay for. heck maybe even 8kcc if that would make this box a reality. Please give your feedback and feel free to post your own list here. They saw our comments and I am giving them the benefit of the doubt that they will revise this box-like how they did WD and BD boxes.

bengie22 and renatokpz like this.
  6. MinnesotaSlays

I just realized if all those items are added in to a system similar to WD boxes that will be 16 items exactly lol. A clean exchange.

renatokpz likes this.
  7. Hermit86

Hermit86 New Member

even i who is new to the game sees it aas a scam!!!
    you should do something to help new player to get along too /exp.: fwd,...)
    But this is just ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Can we, please, have a response?

9. MinnesotaSlays

A response would be much appreciated at this point. At least a notion that you have read our responses and you are taking it back to the powers that be. Something is better than nothing.

10. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi everyone!

As you may have already known, this refinement box is not a new box, and we did not make any adjustments to the box. However, we have read your feedback and will consider creating a new Refinement Box. This box was released mainly because we wanted to help you out with your refinement.

MinnesotaSlays and renatokpz like this.
  11. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

That is very nice from you. And as you saw, it was the first thing I said.

You are right and this refinement box is the same but in a different contest, by that time having a +2 was not that easy. Now they are everywhere (just an example). We need updated content, that refinement box is already more than 2 years old.

Well, anyways, thanks for your time. Hope you consider this for the future.

cheers.

12. MinnesotaSlays

Yep, and we completely acknowledge that and we appreciate all of you. We appreciate what you do for the community and that you are always thinking of the players. We look forward to the re-evaluation of the refinement box and we look forward to all of you guys' support in the future <3.