[SALE] It Was MINT To Be (RC Spenders)

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

There are people who will spend 700 on this spenders only to come up short in reaching the top five. Following that they will not do a future spenders. Unless there is a change in the spending system and I highly doubt that will help either. But at the same time I guess items have to keep their rarity somehow

CrownedEmpress and SHABBA like this.
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

At the same time, if a higher tier was implemented every 3-5 months, I think that is enough to keep spenders happy. Bring back older rares, and rotate the prizes. Redfox makes easy bank, players still get to collect rares.

3. ItsTour

You spent 1k
    So did Ezra
    Tweety spent 3k
    Joony spent 900
    lol there are people who spent 700-800 who won't win anything good. I think they'll need more than that to keep spenders enticed

4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

That's why I find a new tier to be better. You know how much to spend, and there's no guessing involved. Spend "x" amount and you're guaranteed said items.

5. ItsTour

That'll help people know they're getting prizes for what they spent. But as far as getting them to spend? After spending 7-8 for this and not winning? Doubt it happens that's why I'm asking for it to be extended to 10

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Ezra didn't spend btw. There are several other players who spent large sums that have not been mentioned.

7. ItsTour

Oh I thought he did because I was told.

And yea I figured that, players like myself spent bit I doubt anyone knew because I didn't speak on it, I'm sure I'll end up losing though, I didn't go dumb like you guys lol

8. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Only spent enough for set

9. SHABBA

SHABBA Active Member

The only way to make this better is by expanding the winners in like Top 50:
    • 50-40 - Some sorts of rare item
    • 40-30 - Previous item + Another some sorts of rare item
    • 30-20 - Previous items + Another one
    • 20-10 Previous items + Another one
    • Top 10 - Previous items + Exclusive/Rare Set (In this case Kuroko + Option to name change)
    Of course, the Top 10 sounds that they're getting too much stuff but that's the point. The people who spend the most (People who spend THOUSANDS on a game they like get more stuff. If the prizes were like 50$ for this, 100$ for that, then everyone would complain that it's overpriced/underpriced or nobody would spend more than that and it's too risky for a business like RedFox/Nimonix or whatever. There's flaws in every method and I don't think that it's easy to fix that.

toons and Yusuke like this.
  10. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

My ***** why'd you expose me like that no wonder my friend asked me ig I spent 900 LOL

11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Top 50 sounds pretty good.

12. jaynola

jaynola New Member

I'll be honest here, it really should be top 10. I have spent money consistently on this game since OGP but decided to push the limits a bit more and go all out. I have spent around $600 for this spenders but on here people talking seems like I will fall short of anywhere close to the top five. Because of this set up for prizes, It has just pushed me to want to never spend a sum of money like that on this game again. Hopefully something is adjusted. I don't care that much for the name change if I won it I'd be happy but I would like the set.

On another note,
    The rules for the spenders is to SPEND the RC right ? Not just buy the RC. Seems like people bought a lot of RC but did they really spend it all ?

13. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

llike 80-100 ._.

14. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

I agree with what someone said on another thread about a Top 50 thing and each 10 up from that gets an additional prize leading up to the top 10 having the all of the previous prizes + a rare set of some sort

15. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Items have been distributed, if there is any discrepancy, please send a ticket. We will be contacting the Top 5 via email shortly. Thank you!

16. [GM]Gourdy

Hi everyone, we have confirmed that the XMAS Mint Lamb Hat (M) didn't distribute properly, so we will be sending it again out soon. We will announce when this has been completed. Thank you.

17. [GM]Gourdy

Hello, we have re-distributed the (M) hats. You may need to re-log for these changes to take effect. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.