Safe Zone PK`ing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gdalgarno11, May 13, 2021.

1. gdalgarno11

gdalgarno11 New Member

Hi just a ? about Safe Zone PKing , in respect of whats players opinion on SZ pkn as in my opinion the punishment doesnt fit the crime . Also i approached this subject with RF and they say SZ pkn is ok if you dont want to get pkd in SZ they say go to a non PK map , so the question or query in my head is why have Safe Zones at all if they not safe. Just why not make the Punishment more severe than what i is in place at the moment or remove safe zones altogether.

2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I got an other question for u. If u dont want to get pkd, where u then need to go after Nanchang/Hangzhou(and on tao maybe after tibet) ALL maps are pvp xd

3. gdalgarno11

gdalgarno11 New Member

Tell That to RF lol as this is what they told me
    Unfortunately, as you have said, there is no punishment for pking inside of safezone, as there are already in-game punishments for this issue.
    You could always go to a non PVP map to be afk in and would not experience this issue.
    If you have any further issues or concerns, please let us know.

Sedolh likes this.
  4. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

They penalty for safezone pk is very mild atm i feel. Even with penalty its hard to touch these players.

5. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

It should be like it used to be. You do it you on pen and can't do anything, just like wanted, but you can't go and have some one ok you and get rid of it. 6 hours no skills, no Lightfoot. You can chat and all that. Just can't take part in game. Can't courier, summon it anything.

6. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

They want you to change map, everytime you want to go afk.

Like I suggested, Major penalty for PK in safe zone should be instant debuff for 3 hours, not be able to attack or use kung fu or anything. On top of that, they should have 99% defense, ck defense , dodge, ck dodge, and all other stats reduced.

Also, make the guards much much stronger in side safe zone and have stronger attacks, debuff, etc. Now even a low lvl does not die sometimes from those supposedly strong guards, because they are bugged af and after 1 or 2 days, the guards disappear all together.

The guards need to be more in number as well, not just 1 or 2 roaming the whole village.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2021
  7. KProphetK

The guards get killed by those that will or do SZ pking., like you said low lvls just come and keep killing the guards and sooner or later just like those in BP, they are gone till next server reset or map crash.

8. KProphetK

They can make them true SZ, if they say they cant, then how the hell you make it not possible to pk in other SZ, like around LLGC or wherever else you had it done?

Acclaim had SZ really safe for some time as well as G1, so it can be done and with a hefty pen, like you and I both mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2021
    GoodMan123456 likes this.