Runestone Utility

Discussion in 'General Discussion (EN)' started by Dontblameme, Nov 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dontblameme

Dontblameme New Member

Greetings,

Runestone is one of the main currency in the game. However its utility is not enough to pump Lordcoin Price in the market. Runestone have to push more utility to the in-game contents. So i will share my thoughts and ideas:

1. Here is the problem. I know that company main revenue is from Gem Top-up. But thats just make Runestone have less utility in the game. Because almost everything can be bought by the Gem Currency. I would suggest the company should changing their focus to gain revenue from Lordcoin Swap Fees instead.

2. Upgrading high level building should have Runestones requirements.

3. Add some contents to the Black Market to be able purchased by Runestones.

4. Add more daily Summon Heroes limit that can be purchased by Runestones. I would suggest the limit should be the same as their Palace. So Player will keep pushing their palace up.

5. Runestones farmed should be able to steal. So it will be more competitive. Botting will be lessen if its more competitive. And i suggest Runestones farming should be collected per second (same as other resource like food/gold/metal). 15 minutes per collect is annoying.

Comments below if you have other thoughts that might bring this game to a better spot.
    Thanks for reading.

2. [CM]Agisa

[CM]Agisa RedFox Games Staff Member

We appreciate players who care about Kingdom Hunter and are always helping us with feedback and suggestions. Thanks!

3. Sciolism

Sciolism New Member

I like the idea to make the rune trees aggregate runestones stealable.
    There are a lot of merits but also demerits to this idea since competitiveness will be greater. Strong players will be able to wait until a far weaker player is almost done farming a tree then steal the whole batch and save themselves an hour.
    This prevents the weaker bots from getting any reward at all unlike when they are able to make off with half or 3/4 of a tree, but this also makes a barrier for new players to join the game and get rewarded.. so it's a double edged sword.
    I would say there needs to be some mitigation to this idea, but its overall concept is good.

As well, if the bots continue to get stronger this will also turn into a double edged sword for players since, as we saw last night, the bots will flood their armies at trees until every player is beaten out, though the top players can still hold a tree and win against them right now, who knows how long that will last?

There's also the issue with the bug where when too many armies hit a defender at once the defender army gets "stuck", or the other possibility is it "vanishes" and gets replaced without a battle, and later reappears to start walking home when the normal rune tree gathering timer is up(the latter happened to me last night, I didn't get any runestones from that instance either, and my second batch of name collection for the bots to be banned ended early, but at least my army came home eventually).

4. Dontblameme

Dontblameme New Member

I don't say all farmed resources can be plundered. I just think that any player who won the battle could get some percentage of resources. So it would push weaker player to be stronger. As an Example: Player A farmed 1500 runestones then player B coming and won battle. Player B get 300 runestones and So Player A going back to Base Kingdom with 1200 runestones.

5. herringbur

herringbur New Member

Since there will be more competition, this idea has many benefits but also drawbacks.

idle breakout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.