Rumble Fighter Transfer FAQ [Updated]

Discussion in 'Notices' started by [GM]Gourdy, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

We're still receiving quite a few repeated questions regarding transfers, so please check here to see if your question hasn't already been answered!

1. We can transfer inactive accounts, but we cannot transfer banned accounts. Inactive accounts are simply... inactive, but we do not have the resources to investigate bans from previous websites and/or publishers. Sorry to have to bring this bad news to anyone.

2. If your transfer is unsuccessful, the current community resolution (aka the unofficial, non-RedFox endorsed solution) is to change your GamesCampus credentials before trying to apply for a transfer again here at RedFox. If your transfer continues to be unsuccessful, send us a support ticket and we'll see what we can do to help.

3. How to be sure you transferred. You should 1.) receive a message that you transferred as well as a 2.) confirmation email.

4. Name changes to the game. We do not foresee any dramatic name changes to the game currently. But this is still up in the air. We'll update you guys as things change, though (of course!).

5. Payment options. We currently only have a select few and we are working on adding more payment options for your convenience. Thank you all for your patience while we do so.

6. Unused CC from GamesCampus. Unfortunately, we do not have any solutions to this. I suppose if any of you are fans of other GamesCampus games, you could spend it there?

7. Not in this thread, but has been asked before... We can't service transfers from OGP...............

8. Official launch date. I believe we'll make a post about this topic soon. So please be patient in regards to this. Thanks!

9. Future content. We (the RedFox team) obviously has a lot to discuss in this regard, so currently there's no information to share, as we are (as many of you have seen me say) focusing on transfers right now. Sorry to disappoint.

10. What will and will not transfer:
    • All existing active characters can transfer. This will include Character Name, Items, Friends Lists, Guild Names and Marks.
    • Carats will transfer!
    • Games Campus Forum names will not carry over.
    • Unused GamesCampus CC will not transfer over.
    • Banned users will not be eligible for transfer.
    • Inactive accounts can transfer over as well. You must still be able to verify your GamesCampus UserID and PW.

Thanks for reading!

Saiiyuki, Dekus, Yusuke and 10 others like this.
  2. [GM]Gourdy

Update:
    - We no longer service cancelling transfer requests.
    - We cannot change your email, so when you create an account, make sure it's an email you can access.

3. [GM]Gourdy

Re: What happens if your GamesCampus Rumble Fighter account has been transferred. (New 3/14/16)

We simply do not have the resources necessary to verify your account from GamesCampus. If you're transferring an account, we assume it is your account, since it requires knowledge of 1.) UserID and 2.) password.

We understand that you can send us screenshots as proof that the account belongs to you. But what if you were the hacker and you presented screenshots of an account you stole? Does that justify us cancelling another user's transfer request? Things like this we simply do not have enough resources to judge. Once again, we have no access to GamesCampus's account databases. I hope you can understand. Thank you.

4. [GM]Gourdy

11. Will my buddy list in Rumble Fighter be transferred?
    Yes! (New 3/14/2016)

Yusuke, TheMattychu, HumoLoco and 2 others like this.
  5. [GM]Gourdy

12. Medals will transfer. (New 3/15/2016)

6. [GM]Gourdy

13. Timed items?! (New 3/16/2016)

Okay, this is going to be a bit difficult to explain (maybe). So if you activate - for example - a 10 day timed item on Day A, and request a transfer on Day B, your item's timer will continue to run. If our servers opened on Day D, your timed item should have 7 days (10 days - day A, B, C) remaining. If you have a 10 day timed item that has not been activated, your item will transfer with the full time remaining. Hopefully that makes sense!

7. [GM]Gourdy

14. When the server launches on March 23, will all IGNs be reset? Will people who haven't transferred yet have their IGNs taken?
    Example: My IGN is potato and I request a transfer on March 27. Can someone else take "potato" on March 23?

At least until next month, IGNs will be kept.(New 3/21/2016)

15. Guilds. If the guild leader doesn't transfer, what happens to the guild? Does it disband? If not, who becomes the guild leader?
    - If Guild Master didn’t transfer: the Guild will be discarded.
    - If Guild Master has transferred: Guild Members that aren’t transferred will be discarded.

(New 3/29/2016)

16. Friend lists. Friend lists will transfer, but will Nimonix remove the people who don't transfer automatically?
    Example: "Tomato" is my friend. "Tomato" does not transfer. Will I see them in my friendlist at the RedFox server? If yes, what happens if I click on their name?

Friends who do not transfer are not people you want to be associated with will remain on the friend list, but they can be deleted.
    (New 3/21/2016)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
  8. [GM]Gourdy

17. Un-transferred and/or banned IGNs and Guild Names: They will not be available immediately, since some accounts are still transferring (the ones that submitted after March 22), but we will announce when they are reset.

HumoLoco, Flamekiller and Yusuke like this.
  9. [GM]Gourdy

18. If you forgot your re-sell password, we cannot assist you until April. (New 3/23/2016)

HumoLoco and Flamekiller like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.