Rumble Fighter: The most unique fighting MMO no one knew about.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BarateGites, Jun 16, 2021.

1. BarateGites

BarateGites New Member

Rumble Fighter, also known as Gem Fighter in Korea, a childhood game I've been with for 7 years to see little progress. Why? No one gives it a chance. The few that do stick around for as long as I have. This game has quite a bit to offer and I really wish more people would see that. With many different class choices, hundreds of customization options, over 50+ fighting styles and weapons, this game has stolen my heart from 2007 until now, and I hate to say that it's dying. Originally it was with the online gaming website na https://omegle.onl/ med OGP "online gaming planet" which was an odd playground for young me, making a name for myself in the community forums I quickly came a player everyone knew in the small community. It was nice. But I always wanted more. I always wanted more people to share my experience with and this awesome, unique, game that I loved so much. Recently Rumble Fighter was moved to a new host and with it, only about half of its vshare player base followed. I was quite sad at losing my account and the progress I had made for 7 years, but also excited for progress. There was little, but more than there was before, but not enough to bring people in it seemed. The reason of this rant is because I want people to give this game more credit. Recently it was greenlighted on Steam, but to no avail. People simply start the game and quit because they can't play it right away. We need a better, bigger community, so people can see this game for what it really is to many others. Not some outdated online fighting game. Thanks for reading.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

tl;dr?

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

Let me reassure you that this is an outdated online fighting game lol

CosmicAmbassador likes this.
  4. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

Shut up Tengu.

Lephantis likes this.
  5. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Stop saying steam lol, there are way better options for advertisement.
    Ddos, bugs and Nimonix not listening to players will keep new players a way.
    The sunset is coming, you just have to accept what is rf right now.

Draygashi likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

crying about rumble fighter and crying us to make rumble fighter come back. And a bit history of rumble fighter why are they important to the toxic community.

Jazztech likes this.
  7. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

thank you very

HumoLoco likes this.