Rumble Fighter success :)

Discussion in 'Etc' started by LunarDemonica, Apr 18, 2016.

1. LunarDemonica

LunarDemonica New Member

Hey dudes, I'm worried about RF closing again. So I think you should invest in an app for this game. Sell it, if it's fun it will sell like fire. Micro transactions are basically running RF at the moment. I believe its worth it, if you can make a BM then you guys can certainly make an amazing app game.

-Morrow

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

I don't believe it will sell like fire. Lol.

As for the Mobile Game itself I think it would be an okay investment. I say "okay" because how small this game is and the mobile version would probably be even smaller. And even if they somehow make a Mobile Version, the controls would be a little wacky. You must have Control of Punch, Kick, Block, Exos, Nanmu, Panic, Counter, and Grab. Unless they somehow downscale the mobile version to compensate for all of the controls.
    And how does buying scrolls work in the Mobile? Can you play Online with others? If yes, then they will have to add a shop and a server dedicated to the Mobile Version of the game even if it's a BM only.
    I don't really think it would be a worthy investment but that's just me.

3. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

I better see this working as a mobile minigame where you enter your account info the game synchronizes your character info and you can track like how many hours u player level items and there could be a little mini game where u like fight typhoon in a puzzle and make like 50 carats which resynchronizes to your info which is stored on the server

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  4. LunarDemonica

LunarDemonica New Member

yeah doesnt have to be like rumble fighter. Its just there to push the sales and players. Mobile investment atm is booming.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Too bad Nimonix can't capitalize it. They're barely keeping RuF afloat right now.

Fraud, tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  6. GodUnos

GodUnos New Member

They should make an app for rumble fighter as a trading center where players could go on the app to trade with other players. The app could cost $1-$2 or however you guys think is reasonable. Honestly, Rumble Fighter been needing a trading center for a minute.

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.