Rumble Fighter Community Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFuzionBranz, Jun 6, 2017.

?

Do you think RF should improve certain parts of this Game?

1. Forums

30.6%
  2. Mechanics and Content

71.8%
  3. Community Staff

49.4%
  4. Staff

55.3%
  5. Events and Prizes

58.8%
  6. Guild Rework

49.4%
  7. Expand instead of Rebuild/Patch

58.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Let me put it this way.

Not doing a full stop at a Stop Sign is <<illegal>>. You will be fined and lose driver points. (Atleast in Canada). Now, by law you must bring your vehicle to a complete stop before taking off again. Now many people do <<half stops>> or just slow down to like 2mph and then take off. Even infront of cops. Do they always give tickets? No. Can they give a ticket? Yes. Can you do it infront of a cop, Will you get a ticket? Depends if they want to stop you.

In a case like my example, They will probably go off the severity of how you acted at the stop. Did you not see the cop, Slowed down and took off? Did you really slow down, not a full stop but nobody was there and still did it in a safe way? You get the point.

Now if you DDOS someone, It is illegal. If you DDOS someones 14 year old stopping him from gaming, Will you be punished. No. If you call the cops saying you saw "LISCENCE PLATE NUMBER HERE" not do a complete stop will they go out of the way to punish the driver? No its insignificant. Same with that small stupid DDOS.

Now if you hit off a network generating Money VIA internet (aka a buisness) and you get caught, Legal action will be taken.

Galax, BeeBee and tamirtov like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Still it's not illegal, if you ddosing this service just for fun. gg. Because the police station would question "Is there hack?" You answered "No. Just ddos." then they won't give a **** about it and you can't do anything.

If there's reason why ddosing this rumble fighter service? There's chance.

If ***** ddosing this service, they would pull the rumble fighter's or other games' client out and stealing them. such as exploitation. while they can.

It's illegal.

How about let someone ddos you and see how can you sent them to jail for just ddosing you? Give a try.
    Let me ddos you, so you can sent me jail.
    Or ask someone ddos you and sent them jail such as experiment?

I guarantee it, they won't be sent to jail for just ddosing you.

3. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

You are so right about players not being competitive anymore. I barley progressed in this game these past 2-3 years. There's really no reason to progress. I just play with the same people I play with all the time for fun and that's really much it. Nothing interesting in rf. Same dirt events. Same dirt moderators. The most we can do as for now is try making the game more interesting ourselves lmfao.

BeeBee and tamirtov like this.
  4. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

What the hell is there to be competitive about?

Majority of this community is **** and will remain ****.

Humo you're amusing.

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  5. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

Lmfao Meggi at the savagery again.

Meggi and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack
    DDoS someone accessing RF from their work at a business or multi-national corporation and the feds will see it as cyber terrorism and pursue legal actions.

7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

gg.

still. Look at 4th paragraph the one you gave link.

"Criminal perpetrators of DoS attacks often target sites or services hosted on high-profile web servers such as banks or credit cardpayment gateways. Revenge, blackmail[2][3][4] and activism[5] can motivate these attacks." - Wikipedia

I cannot see how is it illegal when ddosing someone just for fun.
    Where is at "Just for fun"? They didn't talk about it.

And now next on section.

Take a good look at on very, very first sentence.
    "In the US, denial-of-service attacks "may be" considered a federal crime under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act with penalties that include years of imprisonment."

"may be" define is "used to express uncertainty or possibility."

DDoS is not illegal anywhere in the USA. Is it very clear?

It's no use to say DDoS is an illegal.
    :>

8. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

no one enforces the 'law' --> you can do as you like and not get punished.
    conclusion? ** the law. let's ddos @M4cropod . (THIS IS SARCASM GOURDY DONT BAN ME PL0X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    idk why u go tl;dr u could just put this lol.

HumoLoco likes this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

True. They can ban you if you ddos him and hack him. They can't ban you if you ddos him and didn't hack him. as that simple.

I could've put tl;dr on that part but it's just a real essay lol.

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

DDoSing "...sites or services hosted on high-profile web servers such as banks or credit cardpayment gateways." isnt DDoSing a person :) Even you know youre twisting words here. The internet is a paid service so how is it any less illegal if you had intentionally knocked off someone's power or water?

11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Do DDoS damage the routers/modems?
    It's same as marijuana if as it is damaging your lung.

I didn't see a problems.

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Its disabling a service that a person is paying for just as if you interfered with their ability to use their phone line, water or electricity and is only -slightly- less illegal than hitting off those services because if the difficulty to track then prosecute. Its not something Id ever press my luck on.

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

loooooool

not really.

They pay their bills for specific 30 day, they just miss less than 2 hours of using internet in their life. DDoS does not affect on it, it's just hit them off to make them can't do anything and also that make them get a life. This is reason the existence of DDoS.

14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

"They pay their bills for specific 30 day, they just miss less than 2 hours of using water/electricity/phone in their life. My pipewrench does not affect on it, it's just hit them off to make them can't do anything and also that make them get a life. This is reason the existence of pipewrenches."

Its illegal for anyone other than the service provider to turn off your access to the service youre paying for. The only person you are convincing with your word judo is yourself Humo <3

15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

lmao. Still it's not illegal af, but it's illegal if someone ddos them for more than 30 days like 24/7.

16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

No that'd just make the punishment worse. Killing is still killing, stealing is still stealing, and hitting off someones utility because you have personal issues with them is still... you get the idea. Doing it less desn't make it any less illegal.

HumoLoco likes this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I da Mexican, I never commit da crime aff. That's why da ICE can't 9-0 my door yet.

18. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

Who cares if it's illegal or legal Shhat AUpp ?!

Beast2050 and HumoLoco like this.
  19. DirectorSuspense

DirectorSuspense Active Member

Certain players that spend a lot know this game isn't going anywhere, that confuses me, why spend more?

general question, not tryna be rude.

On topic:

Rumble fighter needs to be scrapped and a whole rumble fighter 2 needs to be made. Or someone better than nimonix need to take this mechanic idea of fighting and just make it better

BeeBee and 271115 like this.
  20. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

When I was casting my vote I was really scared the rest of you idiots guys weren't gunna vote content and mechanics because even though all that other stuff is relevant, at the end of the day the biggest problem is were keeping this game alive through activity and most spend money... while they're selling us the same gameplay that gets just repetitive since 07 lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.